WONDERCAST 10 - KHMGNFF - Baguenauder

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Wondermachine
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

WONDERCAST 10 - KHMGNFF - Baguenauder

Post by Wondermachine »

My approach to this Wondercast was like a ride. Baguenader means strolling, but also having the hands in the pockets, it is also the name of a tree traveller. This is my personal definition of Ambient. Electronic music has many facets, beneath the dancefloor, you can evade to uncountable different sounds. My personal vision of music is like walking, my hands in the pockets, and my head in a dream. Before stepping into electronic music, I have learned traditional instruments, and have a soft spot for bowed contrabass and piano. I quickly realised that I didn’t want to be part of a band, but get the physical feel with the instrument. Working with netlabels is something I appreciate, I love the artisanal aspect of doing music, especially now that everything is run by the music industry. Not having selling objectives gives you the freedom to make what you really like. Both my parents are musicians are musicians, making big money has never been the final objective. The goal was more to jamming around fine food, and I think I have kept that spirit.

Thank you

Barbara Khamouguinoff
https://soundcloud.com/khmgnff

bip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: WONDERCAST 10 - KHMGNFF - Baguenauder

Post by bip »

Very nice.
Thanks
...::::....::::....::::...