mnml mmbr

Francesco Del Garda - Resident Advisor RA518

Post by jsz »

LSTL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Francesco Del Garda - Resident Advisor RA518

Post by LSTL »

is it only me who found it a bit weak? only couple of tracks i'd really like to know
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

the question is why do you have such high expectations of a podcast

he is a human being like you, how many times do you think he can blow your mind with a podcast?

he can only buy records in the same shops like you, probably at the same rate as you
there will come a time, when you will be happy if you find a single track, that you really want to know in a podcast.
that being said, a track is not bad for me, or a podcast is not bad, only cause there is no track i really want know.
for me i often come across podcasts or sets, where people play tracks i wouldnt buy, but i can still enjoy listening.
LSTL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by LSTL »

maybe i didn't mention that in my head was making a comparison with various comments under RA page, stating it's a top notch one while i think it's just enjoyable . Didn't mean it's bad, maybe my expectation was high but i liked more the udopiya one. This said... i quote the rest, Themis :)
oh and about his buying frequency..i still have to reach his level, can't afford yet to find a nice cheap record and buy all remaining copies (see 30min track) :lol:
belulok
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by belulok »

For such an amazing digger, we have to have realistic expectations and therefore im not suprised with a subpar mix compared to all his previous stuff. Just enjoy it and if there's something new hopefully you can find it :)
rap_dot_com
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rap_dot_com »

I really enjoyed this mix quite a bit!