ll Petre Inspirescu - RA.193 - 08.02.2010 ll

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

I have listened to this a few times now an havent got passed half hr without having to take it back an listen again.......its classic stuff :D
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
jesusfish
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jesusfish »

vitocorleone wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:mind blowing is a big word for this set IMO, but it's nice music for the office, no doubt..

Sorry but its beauty is in its subtlety :D
agreed!
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Quite astonished by the fact that he played some of my favourite tracks of the moment + claro intelecto. I just recently rediscovered that Signifier!

Very interesting DJ-set!
eduardpaul
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eduardpaul »

:) :D :lol:
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Luvin that track be who you want to be from dj qu...really sets the mood, mixing is awesome except for a little glitch towards the end.

really great stuff
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
GLAM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by GLAM »

Anyone know 67:30?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

patrick bateman wrote:mind blowing is a big word for this set IMO, but it's nice music for the office, no doubt..
what if this guy has different tastes and standards that you? Perhaps for him, just like me, it is mindblowing :)
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

i'm not sure where pedro is going with his productions and dj sets. he's drifting away from his techno oriented sound of previous sets. can't say i enjoy it more
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der