[New Mix] Montreal Jones - by Suz

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

exactly...

I've heard some of her work in the past. this mix is a perfect reason why Detroit needs to bring her in. when the time is right I hope I don't miss a second.

her knowledge and track selections are impeckable. she has her style magda has hers so I will not do the traditional comparasion here but rather compliment both. I am confident in saying they (to me) they may be the doppest female dj's on the planet.... thinking..... ummm yup * confirmed

I really got into the ending. I have a cut from Jay Hunsberger to the end in my car at the moment. enjoying it so so much..

thank you / thank you.

until next time Suz
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Thanks Suz, I will dld set when i come back from vacation. Great tracklist and i believe that mix is really great..... :wink:
multum in parvo
Brian James
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Brian James »

nice mix indeed :D
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

her knowledge and track selections are impeckable. she has her style magda has hers so I will not do the traditional comparasion here but rather compliment both. I am confident in saying they (to me) they may be the doppest female dj's on the planet.... thinking..... ummm yup * confirmed
I agree with this. Everynight she pushes it proper. Her level of style and skill is nothing short of amazing Mixed with her archive of music. Seriously..This girls on it. And this mix..fucking suprised me! And Suz..you know nothing tends to suprise me on this level.

WICKED JOB!
-Layborn-
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

You guys are seriously all wonderful -- thank you for the kind words -- the support -- and of course, just for loving the music.

Cheers :)
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Layborn wrote:
I agree with this. Everynight she pushes it proper. Her level of style and skill is nothing short of amazing Mixed with her archive of music. Seriously..This girls on it. And this mix..fucking suprised me! And Suz..you know nothing tends to suprise me on this level.

WICKED JOB!
Layton 8)

oh man, I played this mix in my car and it just made holes in the clouds.
Deef
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Deef »

tracklist looks great, downloading your set right now :)