[mymix] pre-amp tango - catch the beat, if you can (3:23 h)

- dj/live pa
Post Reply
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:42 pm
Location: Utrecht
Contact:

Post by slickrick » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:15 pm

pre-amp tango wrote:thanks, xel81 - you're right about damier and trent :)

i'll give you a few, but not all ids... one has already been id'd :)
136 - http://www.discogs.com/release/110917 - b
173 - http://www.discogs.com/release/56170 - a1
178 - http://www.discogs.com/release/988871 - a
182 - http://www.discogs.com/release/1082519 - a1
193 - http://www.discogs.com/release/1115039 - a

it feels really incredible to get that many thread views... and great comments Image
it's just a good mix..and one people are looking for these days!!
Elektric Salsa

User avatar
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn
Posts: 6985
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:21 am
Location: walk the e[art]h : Detroit Metro : -
x 8
x 5
Contact:

Post by John Clees » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:41 pm

slickrick wrote:it's just a good mix..and one people are looking for these days!!
:D

xel81
mnml newbie
mnml newbie
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Haarlem

Post by xel81 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:10 pm

pre-amp tango wrote:thanks, xel81 - you're right about damier and trent :)

i'll give you a few, but not all ids... one has already been id'd :)
136 - http://www.discogs.com/release/110917 - b
173 - http://www.discogs.com/release/56170 - a1
178 - http://www.discogs.com/release/988871 - a
182 - http://www.discogs.com/release/1082519 - a1
193 - http://www.discogs.com/release/1115039 - a

it feels really incredible to get that many thread views... and great comments Image
Hey pre-amp tango,

Many thanks for the ID's, really appreciate it! :D I'm really getting in to the deeper house sound. IMO stuff from say Ron Trent, Chez Damier, Mood II Swing etc. is just great, cause it's hypnotic and 'pushy' at the same time. And like someone else pointed out a lot of dj's, producers are getting in to the warmer side of techno and house again. A nice development IMO!

Keep up the good work Mr. Tango!

Have a good weekend,

XeL

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds, England
Contact:

Post by danbolton » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:20 pm

amazing mix, definately one of the best ive heard! so many tunes i dont know and loads i want to know too :D flows really nicely, and keeps my attention all the way through! this ones gonna be on the ipod for a long time! thanks for posting this!!! :D

p.s. i wont ask for all the tunes im after, but there are one or two in particular id really love to know, the one at about 102 mins with the 'oh my god you aint dancin' vocal. rhadoo and raresh played it on huge system in a massive warehouse on sat and it simply blew my mind! :shock: the other one is the one at about 140mins.

thanks again man :D

User avatar
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 1106
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:33 am
Location: Flensburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by pre-amp tango » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:48 pm

thanks for digging this one out again :)

i think the one you're looking for at min 102 is kms49 (chez damier - untitled), can't confirm here at work, though. will check for min 140 when i'm home (should be still the same as in min 136) - if not, it's the noe after that: melchior - don juan. :)

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds, England
Contact:

Post by danbolton » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:48 pm

pre-amp tango wrote:thanks for digging this one out again :)

i think the one you're looking for at min 102 is kms49 (chez damier - untitled), can't confirm here at work, though. will check for min 140 when i'm home (should be still the same as in min 136) - if not, it's the noe after that: melchior - don juan. :)
you're right about both of them, thanks so much :D i guess the times i gave weren't massively accurate :oops: both sides of that melchior ep are fantastic, but don juan is just amazing! :shock: thanks again for iding them and sharing this mix, really appreciate it :D :D :D

Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 792
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by Kiani » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 am

OMG, this mix, I still listen to it regularly. Really one of my favourites ever! I downloaded it already on several computers, everybody should have this!

Dunno if you like giving these away, but if you wouldn't mind, I would like to know the titles of the tracks at 70 and 307 min...

jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Location: Denmark

Post by jespermygind » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:47 am

Kiani wrote:OMG, this mix, I still listen to it regularly. Really one of my favourites ever! I downloaded it already on several computers, everybody should have this!

Dunno if you like giving these away, but if you wouldn't mind, I would like to know the titles of the tracks at 70 and 307 min...
Wow 307 min? I think you mean 3:07:00 right? 307 min is over 5 hours :D

But dont know them and I know pre-amp is'nt online as much as he used to be, so maybe you have to guard yourself with a little patience :)

Post Reply