[mymix] pre-amp tango - catch the beat, if you can (3:23 h)

- dj/live pa
Post Reply
User avatar
SB1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:36 pm
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Post by SB1 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Great mix indeed, any ID of the final track?

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds, England
Contact:

Post by danbolton » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 pm

hey, still listening to this, don't think its left my ipod since i first downloaded it right back when you first posted it! one of the few mixes i have that i can truely say is absolutely timeless! anyway, i was wondering if i could trouble u for an id on the track at roughly 75 mins (before the cajmere one) it gets me everytime i listen to this mix ;) thanks man :)

jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Location: Denmark

Post by jespermygind » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 pm

danbolton wrote:hey, still listening to this, don't think its left my ipod since i first downloaded it right back when you first posted it! one of the few mixes i have that i can truely say is absolutely timeless! anyway, i was wondering if i could trouble u for an id on the track at roughly 75 mins (before the cajmere one) it gets me everytime i listen to this mix ;) thanks man :)
http://www.discogs.com/Demuir-Demuir-I- ... ase/448167 (It's mentioned in this topic)

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds, England
Contact:

Post by danbolton » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 pm

jespermygind wrote:http://www.discogs.com/Demuir-Demuir-I- ... ase/448167 (It's mentioned in this topic)
i thought that was the one at min 37? im after the one after the optimus prime record with the 'release it' vocal. i'll have a hunt around for samples tho, maybe im mistaken, i think theres more than one version of that in milan tune...

User avatar
Klayman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 945
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:01 pm
Location: Hungary

Post by Klayman » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:39 am

i you want the track after downlink - arrival, it's the stickmen - channel 6.
also mentioned by felix anyway :)
sh!t happens when you party naked

jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Location: Denmark

Post by jespermygind » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 am

danbolton wrote:
jespermygind wrote:http://www.discogs.com/Demuir-Demuir-I- ... ase/448167 (It's mentioned in this topic)
i thought that was the one at min 37? im after the one after the optimus prime record with the 'release it' vocal. i'll have a hunt around for samples tho, maybe im mistaken, i think theres more than one version of that in milan tune...
Lol, my bad I was very tired last night. Klaymans right, it's the stickmen. Sorry! :)

danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds, England
Contact:

Post by danbolton » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:45 pm

haha no worries, it seems ive made the bigger mistake in failing to see that it had already been ided haha! i was so sure id checked them all, i must have overlooked the one i actually :roll: thanks for your help anyway guys :)

4am
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 1159
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:05 pm
Location: zürich
Contact:

Post by 4am » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 am

wow! nice one!
thanks for sharing!

Post Reply