Rebekah Aff @ Mix 4.3.2007

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: becca

Post by pre-amp tango »

Carsten Jensen wrote:(...)I saw her twice last summer and I can honestly say that her skills hasn't improved that much.
maybe she boasts other skills than djing and only mr. hawtin knows and enjoys... ;)
Carsten Jensen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carsten Jensen »

Sneaky wrote:What the hell does it matter where anyone is from... some of you people are retarded :roll:
Clever....

Have you read the thread?
Carsten Jensen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carsten Jensen »

pre-amp tango wrote:
Carsten Jensen wrote:(...)I saw her twice last summer and I can honestly say that her skills hasn't improved that much.
maybe she boasts other skills than djing and only mr. hawtin knows and enjoys... ;)
hahahha
shaun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shaun »

Carsten Jensen wrote:
pre-amp tango wrote:
hahahha
jesus christ, you people are some ignorant assholes.
Last edited by shaun on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cheese mama
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cheese mama »

shaun wrote:
jesus christ, you people are some ignorant assholes. fascist even.

im willing to bet that rebekah is a better dj than you douches. if you are wondering why she is with minus, she works in the office so all you little punks sending your shitty demos to minus might actually want to use your "special skills" to start kissing her ass :roll:

WORD!!

this board is crawling with doucebags that would suck richie's dck way before they could come up with an offensive joke
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

Carsten Jensen wrote:
svenlito wrote:
Carsten Jensen wrote: Clearly Richie has taken her under his wing because she is american ... not because she can mix.

:roll:

if u have a look on the minus page, even matt john is there, and hes not even able to speak proper english/ if he speaks ;)

and is loco dice american?

so?!
I haven't said anything about Locodice or any other artist....

So what's the reason she's with m_nus then if it's not because she's american? Clearly it's not because of her djing skills and so far she hasn't released anything.
shes really nice, and works for the label. like in the office. i think she a great dj . maybe you saw her on a off night. ive played with her, and she was on point.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

shaun wrote:
Carsten Jensen wrote:
pre-amp tango wrote:
hahahha
jesus christ, you people are some ignorant assholes.
i agree Shaun :?
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Lets just say that maybe her skills are not fully appreciated (yet :?: ) by some, and that there are some who question her rapid rise to fame.. its understandable, right?

No disrespect to those who know her personally!