Konpiùta - LIVE P.A. - Demo 2006

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

SPatriot
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SPatriot »

Ok....here you can hear Konpiùta talking about his music and his future plans in the uzik radio show while playing his very own style of minimal *happyhappy*. Well i don't understand french (but i know people who will enjoy the interview :wink: ) ....so i will just enjoy his genious sound. More than enough for me.

Runtime : 57 mins

http://www.konpiuta.com/mp3/uzicshow.mp3
TiEZ
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TiEZ »

9.12.2006 Piping Club Geneva, - Chaton (plak/num) Kompiùta LIVE (plak)
Pompelmoessap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Pompelmoessap »

TiEZ wrote:9.12.2006 Piping Club Geneva, - Chaton (plak/num) Kompiùta LIVE (plak)
rectification : 9.12.2006 - Chaton (plak/num) Pompiùta LIVE (pompelmoessap&Konpiùta) :) :)
SPatriot
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SPatriot »

Maybe i'll be there ! :D :wink:
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

real nice set

from minute 45 - PHAAAAT sh!t. cool sounds and weired vocal. i love that part, is it available as single tracks somewhere?
--

JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JackNine »

Very well done. I enjoyed this set a lot. Relaxing but danceable. Very different.
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Mirza »

kexie wrote:ive been enjoyin this live through the summer, thank u a lot for this! its great to hear something different and this live is that for sure. warm and emotional, beautiful! there is a story with it too - i had it on my mp3 player and was going to my friends house to burn her some music, shes not into electronica so much, minimal or techno - no way, and she totally freaked out listening to this 8) saying - wow - this is that boring electonic music u listen to?its great!!!let me have this. haha. and the story continues :D
You didn't told me what you thought of it when I send you the live...but I was sur that your gonna like it :wink: :twisted:
JackNine
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JackNine »

Bump this. If you haven't downloaded this mix yet, do it. The more I listen to this the more I realize how deep this is.