Chris Zent - My Dream

- only
PGZmedia
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Chris Zent - My Dream

Post by PGZmedia »

★ Cinematic soundscapes speak with enough attitude as undoubted melodic-tech pearls in the journey!

Chrisovalantis Zouros a.k.a Chris Zent was born and raised in the city of Veria, Greece in the 80s. Since his early childhood, Chris has felt attraction for music stuff making him to explore and discover different styles and artists world over, and the opportunity in the 90s to get into house music and dj-ing as well.

Since then, Chris Zent has not stopped doing what he loves - playing as a dj - in a long list of parties, as well as organizing different nights or as a guest artist alongside many Greek producers. It has to be said that 2012 gave him the right tools to start producing music and to show what the skills are when making great stuff needs as his debut ep on Progrezo Records My dream proves.

First on the list Chris delivers a trippy atmospheric track as Prayer, built with solid tech beats and an outstanding bass-line to wake up everything on its way. Subtle but accurate music elements improve this Greek rising producer on this jewel piece of track without doubt. Emotional but sometimes introspective, Chris Zent delivers an useful tool with kind of class and solidity for inspiring and melodic dj sets as a mind blowing journey in the night.

On the flip side a more calm but always dynamic track brings enough tension to the mix s My Dream. Stomped bass-lines over solid tech beats host the journey as usual on Chris Zent stuff. Here, the Greek newcomer reveals his more prolific producer side as a melody-lover without doubt. Sweet synth lines give majestic colour-touches to make a definitive masterpiece on the dance-floor.

Grab your copy as exclusive pre-release on:
http://www.beatport.com/release/my-dream/1206456

For more info visit:
www.progrezorecords.com | forward-thinking
PGZmedia
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Chris Zent - My Dream

Post by PGZmedia »

Chris Zent - Prayer
http://www.beatport.com/track/prayer-or ... ix/4965611