[1337-020] DoubtingThomas - Technocolor Tangle LP

Post by 31337records »

DoubtingThomas - Technocolor Tangle LP

Label: 31337records
Cat. Nr.: [1337-020]
Format: Digital
Release Date: 06. May 2011
Distributed by Intergroove

Here we are back again with a stunning album called ‘Technocolor Tangle’ by DoubtingThomas. Each
track is creatively forming itself around four to the floor beats and every element you need or could
possibly hope for in this genre. If it’s deep bass lines, distinct melodies, abstract textures or rhythmic
percussions.

You can instantly hear that it’s made with professionalism, fun and love for the little details. A great
combination that totally fits our ideals of handmade minimal techno – sometimes raw, abstract, funky
or dynamic and without factory presets.

Once again music for the soul and the dancefloor alike. This is truely an outstanding piece of work
and we are happy to share it with you now after months of hiding it on our harddisks.

You can download this release in your favorite stores, such as:

Beatport | Whatpeopleplay | Juno

Tracklisting

01. Santa Patron (feat. Ben Rourke)
02. Life Saver
03. Contredance
04. Polka.dot
05. For You
06. On My Own
07. Programer
08. Wunderlich (feat. Daphné)
09. Miles Away
10. In The Middle East

>> Listen to the tracks here <<

Some feedback we collected so far:

Benjamin Fehr (Catenaccio, Nervmusic, Foundsound / Berlin)
Again an outstanding (and huge) release on 31337! Will play for sure. In my bag! Go on!

Cesare vs. Disorder (Dumb-Unit, Mean / Berlin)
Great grooves! ‘Contredance’, ‘For You’, ‘Programer’ & ‘In The Middle East’.. Will play.. Thanks for sharing!

Gluck (Minibar / Berlin)
Great Album and really fat sound! My favourites so far are ‘Contredance’, ‘For You’ and ‘Programer’ – will definitely play those three.

Someone Else (Foundsound, Microcosm, Alphahouse, Little Helpers / Berlin)
Yo! This album is amazing!

Ditch (Op.disc, Minibar, Microcosm, Goosehound / Japan)
Yes! Super release!! All tracks are amazing!

Katzo (LessIzmore, Audio.nl, Silentes / Japan)
Thanks for the promo. I listened all tune. I like all tunes. Really good stuff.

Omar Salgado (Unfoundsound, 31337, Numbolic / Germany)
I really love this tracks. Thanks.

Sven Laux (31337, Microcosm, Archipel / Berlin)
Every track shows the variety of dance-floor-oriented minimal techno. Can’t wait to drop these tunes. Great album!

Tim Tor (Bluecode Records / Berlin)
Personally, I think that Santa Patron is the best track, although I also like On My Own. Overall, this is a good release with some refreshing sounds. Good job DoubtingThomas!

John Templeton (Emote Music / USA)
‘Life Saver’, ‘Contredance’, ‘For You’, ‘On My Own’, ‘Programer’, ‘Wunderlich’, ‘Miles Away, ‘In the Middle East’ – all will get played. This is a really wonderful album. It kind of sounds like Bruno Pronsato meets Dana Ruh; very impressive!

The Automatic Message (Kalimari, Unoiki / Canada)
It’s crazy, I actually really like this entire album, but I can’t stop listening to ‘Contredance’, ‘For You’, ‘On My Own’ and especially ‘In the Middle East’.

DJ Onirik (Serialism / London)
Great Album from DoubtingThomas, def. one of the the most talented London producers of the underground house and techno world. SUPPORT!

Martin Teysera (Cynosure / Berlin)
Good minimal music!! Thank you!

Tilman (Klamauk / Mainz)
This is an extraordinary release. I am a big fan of DoubtingThomas. His music never disappoints me :-) Full support!
Last edited by 31337records on Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Emote Music
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Emote Music »

So good! Lots of great tracks throughout
TimTor
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TimTor »

:shock: There are some wonderful tracks on this release. Quality stuff again guys.
BlueCode Records - BCR011 - Dubious Methods - Out now (free release)!