FORMAT: DIGITAL EP

RELEASE DATE (BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE): 02/11/2009

TRACKLIST:

01. CHERRY PIE
02. LIVING CONTRADICTION
03. PANDA

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR SOUND CLIPS
http://www.ml-limited.com/Phiorio_player2/index.html

Phiorio's Chaickenfish EP is a tasty treat! Gianpiero Fiorin aka Phiorio, follows up from last year's If You Don't Play The Game EP with this solid three track EP named after a mysterious sea creature. Or is It?

In this particular meal, the dessert gets served first. Cherry Pie is a funked up collage of percussion, rubber basslines and sweet synths that dance around neat vocal stabs.

Living Contradiction is a deep roller. A solid, relentless groove with brain-frying sweeps, resonant kicks and percussion that spins off in a hundred directions, but always takes you back to that infectious rhythm.

Panda takes things into darker territory. It's dubby bassline and old skool synths underpinned with snappy claps and timbales that fall through the mix like rain.

Chaikenfish EP will be released in two parts, this is just the opening EP. Part two will come out at the end of November with remixes by Rio Padice, Octad and Karel Jadransky.
omarma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by omarma »

Full Support!!!
Panda is my fav
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

here's some dj feedback for the ones who are interested in these things...

Leigh Morgan (Urbantorque): Solid driving tech house, nice stuff
Matt Tolfrey (Leftroom): Playing Living Contradiction
Rio Padice (Metroline Limited, Raum): Living Contradiction is a perfect nu skool tech-house track, good mood and amazing quality of sound. Nice deep minimal vibes also on Panda. By the way Cherry Pie is my favourite, great vocals and groove. A strange but effective mix between funky soul and ethnic instruments."
Nobuo Ittetsu (Metroline): Thanks for the tracks!! Nice groovy and DJ friendly tracks. I especially like the atmosphere of "Living Contradiction".
Masomenos (WTM): just downloaded it yesterday, and it sounds good
Dani Casarano (Metroline, Cadenza): panda is for me, love it, full support
Mabaan Soul (Metroline, Saw): Nice EP...we love Cherry Pie and Panda, cool tracks!!Thanks
Safir (Metroline): nice ep! i like it really:::
Alisdair (RA): Thanks. I'll get on it today,
Alexkid (Rekids): Living Contradiction and Panda a right for me! Nice one again from Metroline!
Rob Mello (Disco 45): Thanks for the nudge. Really liking "Panda" here.
Rico Casazza (Release Sustain): living contradiction is the track that impressed me more than the others. is a mini tribal monster, it works very well in the dancefloor.
Jun Akimoto (Metroline): wiked!! i really like Panda!!!!! will play for sure!!!!!!!
Agaric (We Are): Hey guys, Living contradiction it is for me :)
Roual Galloway (Faith/MOS): will get full support on the radio show
Yoshitaca (Metroline): ''Cherry Pie'' is my fav. so amorous! play over this weekend. Thanks
Dave Martin (technique): Panda & Living Contradictions are the ones for me.
James Masters (rekids): Loving the old school vibes of Panda!
Doubtingthomas (Metroline): panda is a very sick one ...i love it!
Laurent Garnier (Fcom): yeap , i like the groovy PANDA track will play that Thanks
Ryaz Kahn (Diversions, Montreal): "Definitely feelin' the release as a whole - real nice vibes goin' on here - LIVING CONTRADICTION is my fave with its lovely percussive elements and mesmerizing groove!"
Chris Box (Run Sounds, London): Thanks for the promo - really enjoyed all the tracks on this – good work GP! Played living contradiction on Saturday and it went down
really well! Also liking Cherry Pie with the cheeky little vocal
snippet. Keep it up!
James Huxley (Pulse radio): http://www.pulseradio.net/article-read/Reviews/1055
Miro Pajic (Lazerslut): well produced release! Living Contradiction is my pick!
Davide Squillace (Minisketch): Sorry guys i thought i replayed already... Full Support!
Guet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Guet »

Full support from Paris Guyz!