rtists: Itzo/Sonogama
Label: Sounderground Records

Tracklisting:
Tatanka – ITZO
Nicaragua – ITZO
Wink Bias – SONOGAMA

Release: Sept. 15th 2009

Support from:
RIPPERTON, JIMPSTER, BRENDON MOELLER, BROTHERS’ VIBE, OSUNLADE, HECTOR, MOTORCITYSOUL, EKKOHAUS, CHRIS LATTNER, BUSHWACKA! AND MANY MORE…

“Join us with our digital-only Brotherhood EP as we journey to the outer reaches of the deeper and dubbier side of our musical planet.

First up and making their debut for us are London-based producers Itzo with their sublime cut Katanka, a veritable ass-shaker that explores the fault-line between tech house and deeper territory to stunning effect. Comprising of production team Pablo Marco, David Beiger and X man (who wants to remain anonymous), Itzo stake their claim as “ones to watch” with a peak time rhythm-driven track punctuated with an understated vocal and old-school style chord stabs. It’s waiting for you.

Itzo then serve up seconds with Nicaragua, a shimmering stripped back groove that’s an ideal choice for that late-summer soundtrack. Deeply atmospheric and dubby yet distinctly dance-floor friendly with more than enough percussion, rhythm and, dare we say, bounce to keep the feet moving of even the most committed wallflower.

Rounding things off this time are label residents Sonogama making a welcome return with their first original offering, Wink Bias. And although we may be a touch [wink] biased, those canny London based Canary Islanders, Ollie and Chico, have excelled themselves by cooking up a sure fire winner. Set around a simple yet deliciously mesmerizing hook coupled with an infectious groove, the track hooks you in menacingly and then catches fire for seven minutes of proper deep house business.”

Exclusive to Beatport here:
http://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/cont ... rotherhood

Sounderground Records:
http://www.sounderground.co.uk
johnson111
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Sweet release guys!

Post by johnson111 »

This release is amazing!
Each track got something going on, really decent especially nicaragua
cheers

is it only digital? :roll:
tim66
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Sweet release guys!

Post by tim66 »

johnson111 wrote:This release is amazing!
Each track got something going on, really decent especially nicaragua
cheers

is it only digital? :roll:
Glad you like it mate. Digital-only this time I'm afraid. It's not my label, a good friends. Next couple of releases are vinyl but this one only digital. But thanks for the nice feedback. I'll pass it onto the boys...

take care
Tim
johnson111
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Sweet release guys!

Post by johnson111 »

Glad you like it mate. Digital-only this time I'm afraid. It's not my label, a good friends. Next couple of releases are vinyl but this one only digital. But thanks for the nice feedback. I'll pass it onto the boys...

take care
Tim[/quote]

Hey Tim

Don't mind digi or vinyl all good really..
Been checking out some of your other releases good stuff &
will look forward to some more real soon.

Cheers for the info mate
tim66
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tim66 »

Reactions on this one:

Ekkohaus (2020 vision, morris audio, cargo edition, liebe detail) - Big one up for Sounderground....great record.....i’m Itzo's fun and these 2 tracks are top top top.....thanx, ekko...

Ripperton // Lazy Fat People - God damn! Finally something who sounds bit different! All the tracks looks good, my favorite's Nicaragua! In heavy rotation for sure!

Shur-I-Kan // Nice enough, wink bias is most likely to make it into my sets.

Brendon Moeller // Beatpharmacy / Wave / Varioues – Nicaragua and wink is killer! full support!

Trickski - Nicaragua is lovely. Summer feel: sweaty and a bit spooky. I like it a lot!

Layo & Bushwacka // Like the Wink track....bouncing...thanks.

Ernesto Ferreyra // Musique Risque / Cadenza - Nicaragua and Tatanka are exactly the kind of deep vibes I'm really into listen and playing this days... great record!

Chris Duckenfield // Swag - Skip reading the sales notes is brilliant 'Deep, London canaries...Hot infection, understated ass' EP is decent chunky Housewares, would use 'Nicaragua'

Hector // Phonica - Nice deep Nicaragua is the one for me cheers !

Darius Syrossian // VIVa / Breakout Audio - Nice deep vibes!

Adam Shelton // Below - Wink bias my fave,sounds like a nice track to up the tempo from early to mid set,really cool groove.:))

Alex Flitsch // Connaisseur Recordings - I like Nicaragua..

Lars Behrenroth // Deeper Shades of House - Nicaragua has a nice subtle flow that hits u inside!

Milton Jackson // wink bias is cool thanks

Brothers' Vibe // Cool ep! That Tatanka track is dope!

Liron // Kabale Und Liebe - I like the vibe of wink bias

Markus Liefke // Afrilounge - really nice tracks with a good mood... perfect for my warmup sets!!

Osunlade // Yoruba - nice one..love the production...

Arnaud Le Texier // Safari Electronique - Tatanka & Wink Bias are my favorite

Alex Arnout // Dogmatik - Really well produced tracks on this ep. Wink Bias edges it for me though, well done boys.

Alex Jones // Hypercolour / Turbo / Viva - Great release! will play for sure.

Shenoda (Hypercolour) - Nicaragua is the one for me on this.

Kevin // Fine Cut Bodies / Chi Recordings - Nicaragua is the one for me here! thx, Kevin

Sebastian Roya // Conaisseur / Sender / Sounderground - I will play Nicaragua, nice work. Thanks

Chris Lattner //Einmaleins-musik / moon harbour - Nice dubby tracks...will try them.