mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[SERIF001] DENNEY - 12 HOURS

Post by kylemcsparron »

DENNEY 12 HOURS
Feat remixes from Mr Henry Von / Darius Syrossian & Mundyke

info@serifrecords.com
myspace.com/serifrecords

The debut release for new Leeds based label. Supported by Fergie, Laurent Garnier, Tom Findlay (Groove Armada), Spooky, Layo and Bushwacka!, Deepchild, Erphun, Omid, and more....

Following on from his remixes on label Great Stuff and of D.Ramirez and with a 3 track Ep soon to surface on label Electrik Playground, Denney gets dark with his “Creeping, Percussive” 12 Hours. A very atmospheric track with an epic acid build up.

Mr Henry Von, Rekluse label-owner puts his label stamp on the track with a solid techno makeover. With a powerful bass riff Henry layers parts of the original percussion and vocal snippets over to create a mesmerizing groove. This is one for fans of deep rolling techno.

Leeds Sunday Roast promoter Mundyke teams up with Viva Music new recruit Darius Syrossian for the last remix on the package.
The growling bass line is the driving force while the complex drum programming keeps things interesting throughout. Very tribal with a hint of an electro edge.

Available through exclusively through beatport
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... 12%20Hours

Feedback & Support for 12 Hours
DMC update review (5/5)
http://www.dmcupdate.com/soundjudgement ... sp?id=8109

Fergie (Excentric / Worldwide)
This is a great release. For me the Henry Von mix takes centre stage. It has been on heavy rotation in my sets for the past few months. The rolling baseline takes every sound system to the max. It's rocked the big rooms and destroyed the more intimate gigs. This is a must.... I'm a big fan.

Tom Findlay / Groove Armada (Lovebox/GA various - london)
'big dark minimal tekno biz with great beats. both mixes will feature in my mo leftfield sets.'
Favourite Track / Mix: 2. Mr Henry Vons Rekluse Remix

Laurent Garnier (everywhere - everywhere )
'lovely acid ride will definitely play the original mix '

Deepchild (Various (Sankeys, Panorama, Watergate, Tape Berlin) - Worldwide)
'Wonky bonged-out goodness from Darius and Mundyke. Thems my boys form up-Norf! Love the toms and raw wobble in this remix.'

Dj believe (EQ Magazine / Bass Syndicate / Split / Switch Up! - Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
'great tracks really cover alot of sounds and styles and totally tears it up. Love the remixs but Darius and co have it nailed.'
Favourite Track / Mix: 3. Darius Syrossian and Mundyke Remix

Omid / 16B (Various – Worldwide)
‘I will support the Darius Syrossian and Mundyke Remix with a hugh push all over Miami.’

Erphun (Viva Music / Worldwide)
hey bro.. remix is wicked... simple and effective!! :)
will def be playing this.. the drop is crazy!!!
cheers and thanks

Spooky (Global Underground / Various - Worldwide)
'Henry Vons mix is the one here '

Also Supporting; Layo & Bushwacka!, Michael Morph, Ben Nott, Marcin Hubert, Colin Peters, Aldrin, Russell Taylor, Raymundo Rodriguez, Gerard Russchenberg, Da Wiseguy, Sonny Wharton, Miguel Manzano, Nick Wilde, Greg Churchill, Julius, Matt Cooper