Title: End Game

Track Titles:
01. End Game - Tom Hades Remix
02. Spawn
03. More Or Less

Feedbackpage on http://www.coincidencerecords.be/feedback

All tracks digitally on Beatport and Junodownload from 22.04.2009

Some info:

Tomas Angstrhom is a dj and producer who lives near Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. Besides the fact that he has recently started his own label (Girafe Sauvage) together with his friend Soren Aalberg and that he is a very close friend of Tom Hades, we know very little about him. So yes, Tomas is a bit to Coincidence what The Stig is to Top Gear: mysterious, reserved and absolutely gifted.

"End Game" makes it to the label in a remix by Tom Hades. It's a track that we had in our bags for over a year and after many tests on many dancefloors, it's safe to say that this track is simply a dancefloor bomb. Ideal tech-house or techno mayhem, a bit in the style of the italian minimal or some great stuff releases. All given an extra shiny coat of bling by belgian producer Tom Hades, if you don't know this guy... well, what can I say. "More Or Less" is Tomas' idea of a dancefloor bomb again. A bit harder than the title song, but again that groove that makes it easy to dance to. The odd one out is "Spawn", which is a trancey deep spacer that will surely be liked in the afterhours.

Some support from supportive supporters:

Cook-e (Dirty Dancing)
"The Tom Hades Remix of 'End Game' is a great techno stomper, and 'More Or Less' is also a superb track, will surely play on my radio show! "

Red D (We Play House, Sunny Side Up)
"I can very well see Tom Hades Remix of ‘End Game’ doing damage on any dancefloor that likes their music between good techno and solid tech house. Don’t know the original so I don’t know who did the best job, but I know it’s a good job"

Ray McPhoney (Vienna)
"i like it! "More or less" very complex driving minimal,will play!
"Spawn" more melodic (intersting) good for end of a set!"

Hybrid (Kiss 100 FM)
"Really really like Spawn, delicate lovely techno...Great Stuff"

Also supported by Acid Jacks, Cicada, Anderson Noise, Simon & Shaker, Chris Fortier, Donald Glaude, Josh Gabriel, Nick Warren, Motor and Groove Armada
soren_aalberg
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by soren_aalberg »

cool!!! :D