[Siteholder UnCut 23] Victor Gonzales - Do It w/ Remixes

- only
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Siteholder UnCut 23] Victor Gonzales - Do It w/ Remixes

Post by Brian Ffar »

SITEHOLDER UNCUT

Following the success of Siteholder Records, the Chicago based trio of Billy Dalessandro, Brian Ffar, and Daniel Mnookin turn things up a notch with Siteholder UnCut – a digital sub-label currently sold exclusively through Beatport. Featuring the edgier side of techno that initially established the roots for modern day tech house and minimal techno, expect a riskier sound from a wider range of artists (both well known and up and coming) that is bound to please both one’s aural senses as well as a packed dance floor. If Siteholder is any indication of what these Chicago natives have to offer the electronic music global community, UnCut will only serve to further establish a well rounded foundation of serious beats combined with heady intoxication.

Artist: Victor Gonzales
Title: Do It EP
Format: Digital
Cat. No.: SHUC023
Release Date: AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, April 17, 2009 @ Beatport

————— Tracks ——–——

1 Do It (Original)
2 Do It (Billy Dalessandro Remix)
3 Do It (Brian Ffar Remix)
4 Do It (Nicolas Duvoisin Remix)

DO IT EP
For fans of Siteholder UnCut, the name Victor Gonzales should most definitely ring a bell. The Arizona based producer made his debut on the imprint last July with the Heritage EP. Now that a new year is upon us, we present a fresh EP by Victor, entitled “Do It.”

Evoking a mood that rests nicely between the BPitch meets Areal style of crunchy techno and electro, Victor’s “Do It” is one moody bastard. Plenty of emotion and grit emerge from the nearly seven-minute production, resulting in a work that quenches the thirst of both the late night clubber as well as the at home listener.

A trio of remixes accompanies the original track, beginning with Billy Dalessandro. His rework is in the vein of the Siteholder quartet’s latest label endeavor, Facet Recordings (the first release of which is currently available for FREE DOWNLOAD at www.siteholder.net). Brian Ffar and Switzerland’s Nicolas Duvoisin (last seen nearly a year ago as part of the Dirty Snitch UnCut project) bring the floor friendly beats, rounding out this diverse project as Siteholder UnCut approaches two successful years of dropping quality digital beats.
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

SHUC023

Post by Dantron »

OUT THIS FRIDAY!!! Mark your calendars and take the day off of work :D
victorgonzales
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by victorgonzales »

out TODAY. WOOHOOOO!

Good remixes guys thanks you!
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

***ding ding ding***

Come and get'em..
Delko
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Delko »

Nice Release guys
Dantron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Victor Gonzales - Do It EP [SHUC023]

Post by Dantron »

Victor Gonzales – Do It EP (SH023) FEEDBACK:

Alland Byallo ([Kontrol] / Nightlight Music / Utensil Recordings) – “Ffar is the magic word here. Amazing remix. I like Duvoisin's as well, but Ffar is KILLIN’ it here.”

Andrew Grant (Barraca Music / Circoloco) – “‘I am all over the Brian Ffar remix!!! Nice vibe on all the mixes really...Billy flipped the script with that Egyptian breakbeat styled spacer. WOW!”

Apoll (Neopren / Tongut) – “Nice, I like the Brian Ffar mix most.”

Chris Fortier (Fade / 40oz. / EQ Grey) – “Original is very cool…also digging Brian's mix too. The Billy Dalessandro mix is cool too for its sound.”

Claude Von Stroke (Dirtybird / Mothership) – “Another solid release! Good to see you guys in Chicago!”

Dave Martin (Immigrant / Technique) – “Love Billy's mix, not sure how much chance I'll get to play it out but sounds great! Brian's mix is solid as ever too. Another good one folks, thanks!”

Derek Plaslaiko (The Bunker / Spectral) – “Original mix is really special! Nice unexpected and unconventional grit to it, with such a great groove. Gotta say ole' Billy's mix is pretty friggin’ sweet too, though a bit slow for my tastes. The other mixes are really good as well, but it is the original that I'll reach for the most. Thanks for this!!!”

DJ Emerson (freakWaves / Kiddaz.fm / Sub Static) – “I like Billy Dalessandro’s remix but how the hell should I play this? Hmmm...god bless Brian Ffar made one too :-) nice one!”

FC Shuttle (Harry Klein Club) – “Original: Perfect combination between deep electronic and the guitar scapes! Brian: Mr. Beat Pimp.”

Justin Drake of Peace Division (Crosstown Rebels / NRK Sound Division / Tsuba Records) – “Nicolas Duvoisin remix is cool. Quite synth-y, which is not normally my thing, but I like this mi…it’s trippy.”

Martin Landsky (Dessous / Poker Flat) – “I really like the Ffar remix...nice, dubby and dark atmosphere over solid beats.”

Nicolas Duvoisin (Musique Unique Rec. / We Are Records) – “Very good tracks of different kinds of styles...maximum support.”

Nikola Baytala (Kontrol / Robsoul) – “‘Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix Billy Dalessandro Remix.”

Paco Osuna (Mindshake / Plus8) – “Nicolas Duvoisin remix is good!”

Patrick Bateman (Connect Four / Tic Tac Toe) – “Damn, really great remix from Brian!!! Not into the other tracks, but Brian's remix is fantastic!”

Philip Sherburne (Pitchfork / The Wire) – “Cool release - nice to hear something that really stands out from the pack. I think my fave of the bunch is Brian Ffar's remix, but the original is really strong and distinctive as well. Nice work from Billy Dalessandro too, I love the slowed down funk beat, am just not crazy about some of the bitcrushy effects in the background (though that may well come across better at a better bitrate!).”

Sean O’Neal a.k.a. Someone Else (Foundsound / Microcosm / Tuning Spork) – “I am feelin’ Nicolas's remix. Billy's is dope too.”

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) – “Man, I thought the original was cool, then really dug Billy's take...love Brian's remix for radio and home, but the version from Nicolas will slay them at the club! Thank you!”
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

brian ffar remix is just mental..so phat..ahh
Katzenjammer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Katzenjammer »

Yeah, the Brain Ffar remix is nice. More into the bouncy Duvoisin remix though.
[url=http://partikel.bandcamp.com]Partikel - Ark 1 out now on tape and digital[/url]