[FRANKIE 040] JOAQUIN DRAMA- MIXED BAG EP

- only
sergiomunozdelete
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[FRANKIE 040] JOAQUIN DRAMA- MIXED BAG EP

Post by sergiomunozdelete »

40th release on the label ! and what a release with a new artist on the label Joaquin Drama who presents 4 original housey tracks mixing deep atmosphere, percussions and groovy arrangements
we start with Voice Stream a subtle mix of hypnotic atmosphere and deep vocals based on a loud bassline...follows Baglama a perfect dj tool with percussions and oriental vocals ...very effective and Joaquin proposes also a dub version of this one ...and finally Pia-no a beautifull piece of deepness full of warm sounds and brilliant arrangement
additionnal remixes by Delete who turn
we start with Voice Stream remixed by Delete aka Sergio Muñoz in top form who keeps the original deep hypnotic atmosphere and increase the groove doing a great housey piece...Baglama is remixed by Joseph Capriati with a great version using very inspired and beautifull original synths ...huge! and to end up the EP the remix of the deepest track Pia-no by Frankie who turns it into a techy house version with incisive sounds and drums based on a rollin warm bassline...well to sum up definitely a great celebration of the 40th!

Feedbacks
Luciano
Play it!!

Dubfire: downloaded 5/5!

Martin Eyerer
baglama and voice stream are th ons for me! Really like it and will play

Phonique
voice stream & pia-no, i like!

David K
fantastic release, i think i love the all tracks, will test all to know, great job, a real pleasure for the ears......:)

Brothers Vibe :The EP is TIGHT! Baglama is bomb! Support for sure :)

2000 and One : very cool remix by delete. full support on this one!!!

Markus Kavka
Jetzt! meine faves sind die beiden ´baglama´-versionen sowie besonders ´pia-no´. werde ich gerne spielen. bis jetzt eindeutig mein lieblings-release auf ´frankie´. vielen dank und bestes, markus

Radio Diversions CHRY FM Toronto
these are a nice collection of tracks showing the ability and range of Joaquin Drama - from the wonky minimalism of VOICE STREAM to the heady tribalism of BAGLAMA to the deep, hypnotic infectious vibes of PIA-NO - this is a top notch release - full support!

Todd Bodine
Very cool ep! Baglama I like most. Really cool percussion track. Frankie´s Pia-no remix is great too. I will play them!

Miss Jools
cool package here from Frankie records,,really feeling Pia-no, frankie remix,will play for sure!

Frank Roger
delete remix is the one i will play

Karotte
super nummer. ich mag die originale und den frankie rmx. full support.

Also support from Anja Schneider, Nic Fanciulli, and more...

Samples ON BEATPORT OUT NOW!!!
barbeuk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by barbeuk »

more feedbacks :

Shinedoe (100% pure, intacto) : frankie remix and delete remix i play out !
De:Bug Magazine : Great! Review to follow
Bloody mary : like voice stream original, good track

samples direct links :
ep40-01- Voice Stream by Joaquin Drama
ep40-02- Baglama (dub version) by Joaquin Drama
ep40-03- Baglama by Joaquin Drama
ep40-04- Pia-no by Joaquin Drama
ep40-05- Voice Stream Delete (aka Sergio Muñoz) remix
ep40-06- Baglama Joseph Capriati remix
ep40-07- Pia-no Frankie remix

comments welcome! :)