[MPDR061] V/A - Exclusive remix (Babicz, Codec & Flexor

- only
mpdr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[MPDR061] V/A - Exclusive remix (Babicz, Codec & Flexor

Post by mpdr »

This is quite a special released for MP Digital this time. Some well known artists supporting the label let artists from MP Digital roaster remix their best tracks. From the minimal of Monoroom to the tech house of Babicz going through the anthem of Codec & Flexor, you will discover the version made in MP Digital Records.

1/ Robert Babicz - Basic (Midea Remix). Midea slows and stripped down the original track and adds some nice effect in order to smooth it. The result is an enchanting progressive remix.

2/ Monoroom - Kling Klang (Mark Farre rmx) After the beautiful suprem on anngel, Mark Farré comes back with this powerful remix of the anthem of Monoroom Kling Klang. The bass line is fat and stirring and everything is here, from the deep masculine voice to the melody which gets lost in the infernal loops reworked by Mark Farré.

3/ Codec & Flexor - Do what you want (MP Digital rmx) The team from MP Digital presents a refine remix quite quiet keeping only the vocal and the melody from the original.

http://www.magikparking.com
Listen on beatport : https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... ve_remixes

Support / Réaction :

Enjoyed the release, especially the Midea Remix of Basic. Will support in our Minimal Channel
Johan Nilsson (DI.fm radio)

"Robert Babicz rmx are amazing and Mark farre rmx so good too and codec & Flexor was nice. are perfect for me regards" - 5.0 / 5
Light (Mexico)
(InfraDigrecords)

"very deep....some serious prog bass." - 5.0 / 5
Dorian Issac (USA)

"beautiful " - 4.5 / 5
Chloe Harris (USA)
(further, b-sides, proton radio, litheum, machine agency, djdownload)

"midea remix of rober babicz's track is a pure moment of deep delight! great release!" - 4.5 / 5
Jim_Star (canada)
(www.alicemanagement.com ; no sound)

"Good minimal production -- Kling Klang is the only one that is uptempo enough for my peak-time sets, but I might use the others as warm-up or late-night tracks. " - 4.0 / 5
Spesh (Jondi & Spesh) (USA)
(Loöq Records, Loöq Radio, Qoöl, Jondi & Spesh)

"nice ep, will be playing" - 4.0 / 5
Andy Newland (UK)
(bedrock, ministry of sound, twisted audio, renaissance, baroque, bellarine)

"Babicz remix is nice, need to listen more of it, but i'm choosing this track" - 4.0 / 5
KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)
(DanceRadio.gr - Rosa Dei Venti Club - Monumento - Paips Café)