Post by alland »

Nightlight Music 13 :
Alland Byallo - Haves & Havenots
featuring remix by Drumcell

01: Haves
02: Havenots
03: Baboon Bus
04: Havenots (Drumcell Remix)

Nightlight Music does it again! This time it's peak goodness. For the 13th release, Nightlight Music founder Alland Byallo drops three wild and weird techno cuts, each laced with a heavy bit of drone. Haves & Havenots is a healthy arsenal of music for peak moments of the latenight, and we've enlisted Drumcell of the infamous Droid Behavior crew in Los Angeles for a remix that's all about the jack. This release has been supported on John Digweed's Transitions show on Kiss FM among many others, and here's what some other top DJ's had to say:

Great release, really like the spaced out, dark, sci fi godzilla stomping tokyo atmosphere you created! Dan Curtin [Tuning Spork]

Baboon Bus - it makes my eardrums' extremely tiny asses shake. Justin Maxwell [Palette]

I'm loving your Havenots track, like the Drumcell remix too. Will be playing this. Claude VonStroke [Dirtybird]

Havenots is rockin my world hard. Mike Monday [OM Records]

I really like this package as you know a long time now! + RADIO PLAY Djnxx [Ovum]

Digging "Havenots" on the NLM13 ... has a nice, steady build and gets kinda crazy... I like. Drumcell remix sounds like some mutant track off Art Of Noise's "Into Battle" ... which is a good thing. Q-Burns Abstract Message [Eighth Dimension]

Will play Havenots for sure! Nice techno tuneage!!!! I also like the Drumcell remix! Fine Cut Bodies [Chi Recordings]

Good stuff, Alland... Already on my playlist. Elon [Clink]

Alland Byallo - Havenots : Proper drug party music here, innit? Peak-time! Noah Pred [Thoughtless Music]

Thanks for this.. I'll play Haves in my more peaktime sets! Nice one. Mark Henning [Soma]

I like and I play Havenots - Drumcell Remix! DJ Santorini [Recycle]

I am mostly feeling your release here, and i really like what Drumcell did. i think i'll be playing that one. Someone Else [Foundsound]

Havenots is the track I'll be playing from this EP. It's has the sinister raw power that I look for right in the middle of my set to change the mood and trip people out. Great lead synth pattern, rumbling bass line and echoing trumpet layered on top, very spacy...love it! Robin Porter [Immigrant]

Good lord! Unsurprisingly DOPE work here, Mr Byallo. Hard to pick a favourite, so I'm putting them all in the little folder I like to call "Weapons". Engaging, deep, proper tech-house for grown ups. Lush and forward thinking....May Mary have mercy on our souls...! Deepchild [Future Classic]

'Havenots' [is] definitely gonna make it into my sets. Brendon Moeller [Mobilee]

Diggin the Havenots original. Takes me back to old acid times yet with an intelligent technological edge. Alland's production is top-notch as of late. Limacon [Poker Flat]

Really liking the two mixes of havenots will play for sure. Mateo Murphy [Turbo]

Havenots is nice and frantic. I prefer this one. That weird horn sound i'm sure makes panties drop at Endup. Baboon Bus is nice and dizzy, in the good way. Billy Dalessandro [Siteholder]

Please click here to preview and download this release!
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

i like the originals!
Big Bully
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Big Bully »

love all of these tracks. i love baboon bus as well.. i'll rock 'em all
and drumcell does the remix duties proper..

Big Bully