[MPDR058] Microcosm Matador ep // Minimal bomb for ur decks

- only
mpdr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[MPDR058] Microcosm Matador ep // Minimal bomb for ur decks

Post by mpdr »

Microcosm comes backs with a minimal and atmospheric ep. A great work have been done on the three tracks which combines delicates melodies and deep bassline. A perfect ep for opening or transition between progressive and minimal.

Matador (6'43) is the more complex tracks of this ep. After a long introduction a soft melody gets slowly in a weightlessness conditions on a stirring bass line.

Pomelos (6'00) There is practically no bass line on this track, just a single kick in opposition of the two other track. The same synth with a lot of reverb is used for the melody.

Dulce Sueño (6'19) is the darkest track of this ep and offers a well worked and reverb melody with a rhythmic and deep bass line.

Available on beatport : https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... matador_ep
http://www.magikparking.com

mpdr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mpdr »

"Matador is the best of the three tracks in this release, but I really enjoyed the minimal groove with just enough beat at just the right time to push it along. Dulce Sueno is easily the darkest of the trio, with Pomelos carrying an airy, glitchy tune." - 4.5 / 5
DJ Medieval (USA)
(Ultimo Productions, DI.FM Radio, ProgressiveHouse.com)

"very delicate and pretty release - matador is my favorite, great soft but deep bassline" - 3.5 / 5
Ira Heinichen (USA)
(friskyRecords, friskyRadio)

"There's some very good stuff in here. I can really appreciate this style of music. Its contemplative and meditative feel is perfect for the opening half of a set. I like Pomelos the most. Matador has a good melody but just takes forever to really take off." - 4.0 / 5
Darin Epsilon (USA)
(DI.fm, Proton, Groovecollection, Curvve, System Recordings, Dissident Music, Balance Record Pool)

"Matador has a proggy feel that can transistion great from minimal to progressive. Love the effects that are used throughtout this track, great work." - 3.0 / 5
Dirty [M] (USA)
(Solvent Entertainment)

"matador is excellent" - 4.0 / 5
Dingle (Northern Ireland)
(kickroach/airport route/bonzai )

"good deep tech house" - 3.0 / 5
Matty (USA)
(London West Records, Relentless Beats, HOUSE 7340, Club Myst)

"Great work !!! all the the tracks sounds like a futurist music... " - 4.5 / 5
Liluca (Colombia)
(Baroque,Proton,AnjunaDeeps,EMImusic,Avanguardia;add2basket,Stripped)

"Matador for me, nice beats & vibe" - 3.5 / 5
Andy Newland (UK)
(bedrock, ministry of sound, twisted audio, renaissance, baroque, bellarine)

"Enjoyed Dulce Sueno the most here. It was the dark ominous sound mixed with the sense of awareness. The rest of the release is decent as well. This track had some of that Electro presence to it. Just the type of tool I need to transition between the two genres." - 4.0 / 5
Soren LaRue (USA)
(System Recordings/Source of Gravity/Protium Music/Visionary Mindz/Televisionary Records/SINsation)

"Too mellow for me, Dulce Sue has nice melodies though" - 3.0 / 5
Mike Hiratzka (USA)
(Lost Angeles Recordings)

"Not quite 'peak' enough for my sets, but an opening or closing dj would love all 3 tracks, especially Matador. Great production on all 3." - 4.0 / 5
Spesh (Jondi & Spesh) (USA)
(Loöq Records, Loöq Radio, Qoöl, Jondi & Spesh)

"Sweet light tune, plain but effective. With laidback atmosphere as backround" - 2.5 / 5
KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)
(Rosa Dei Venti Club - Monumento - Paips Café)

"Some slick minimal tunes with subtle atmospheres. Nice." - 4.0 / 5
Jehr (USA)
()

"Nice little minimal release here, good for warmup. "Pomelos" is probly my fave, could be a nice opener" - 3.5 / 5
Kev Obrien (USA)
(Stranjj Recordings | ProgressiveHouse.com | Proton Radio | Danceradio.gr)

"pretty melodies and twinkle sounds. " - 3.5 / 5
Chloe Harris (USA)
(further, b-sides, proton radio, litheum, machine agency, djdownload)
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

"minimal bombs for your decks"

lol are you serious?