[Suara 004] Claudio PRC - Mascara

- only
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

patrick bateman wrote:
dafamily.eu wrote:FuLL support to Coyu, every one can see he is working strong on his labels
editing a lot of top quality tracks.

About Italian producers I think music haven't a nationality, music came from inside, music speack a global lenguage.. everythings in this fucked world is coming from somewhere, we make war in name of our country, so I hope this doesn't happen in mucis world, if you like a theme you sing it, if you like a track you play it, if not every one is free to mouve to the next one..

But please, don't speack about music from a country..

Maybe the owner cultur of a country can influence the sounds, the rithm, but in any case music is somenthing from the world, from human race, from inside.. nothing more!!

Peace and dance!!
Sorry, but I don't agree at all to that.
The boyish minimal sound from Italy is VERY recognizable!
indeed, 95% of what they call "minimal" that comes from my country it all sounds pretty standardized
dafamily.eu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dafamily.eu »

patrick bateman wrote:
dafamily.eu wrote:FuLL support to Coyu, every one can see he is working strong on his labels
editing a lot of top quality tracks.

About Italian producers I think music haven't a nationality, music came from inside, music speack a global lenguage.. everythings in this fucked world is coming from somewhere, we make war in name of our country, so I hope this doesn't happen in mucis world, if you like a theme you sing it, if you like a track you play it, if not every one is free to mouve to the next one..

But please, don't speack about music from a country..

Maybe the owner cultur of a country can influence the sounds, the rithm, but in any case music is somenthing from the world, from human race, from inside.. nothing more!!

Peace and dance!!
Sorry, but I don't agree at all to that.
The boyish minimal sound from Italy is VERY recognizable!
With all respect for your position but it seems my grand father's comment, it remember me when I was child listening techno music and he loud me.. what are you listen?, this sh!t music it's all the same bum bum bum bum..
jaja.. that's a joke

peace & techno!!
laza
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by laza »

love the release.
and to the offtopic, i think theres a lot more styles which are over produced these days not just the italian style. its up to u to pick the good ones!
and btw its not a techno issue u can find that problem in every genre..