Catalog #: DIG004
Format: Mp3 , available from Diggarama
Release Date: 19th June 2006

Tracks:
01. Black Dawn (7:35)
02. Train of Thougts (8:23)
03. Space Traveler (5:05)

.. text from Diggarama web-site:

The 4th release from the Diggarama house of style and rhythm comes to us from a newbie on the scene – Deimos who’s introducing us to his moniker and side-project Perfect Blind. He brings us warm but yet dark-ish trance-chill ep. The atmosphere of this releases varies from sad to calming sounds of melodies that put you to move around. A perfect release for upcoming summer festivals. Must be played at high volume, in the sunset and among many dancing people.

"The tracks on this very EP were made in the past several months - and are, as the name itself says, reflecting on my moods, thoughts and contemplations in that period of time. Varrying from more agressive
to ambiental, from darker to brighter, this short journey is trying to find the perfect balance between all these emotions and soundscapes. Enjoy this release, and peace be with You!" [Deimos]

Black Dawn - Opening the EP, Black Dawn is a fierce, yet atmospheric downtempo-breakbeat track. Its dark mood and more agressive rhythm are really quite different than the rest of the EP - as it has been made in some more turbulant times of my life... So, powerful synths, brooding melodies and moving beat ss what You should expect in this black-coloured tune...

Train of Thoughts - Following, is a more experimental approach to chillout trance music. Its easy 4/4 rhythm, combined with melodical and relaxing soundscapes, is perfect for chilling out and slowly nodding your head to the beat at the same time. This track is a result of the time after all the events that happened, and me finally finding my balance for the moment. Take a ride on Your train of thoughs.

Space Traveler - Finishing the EP, this is a bit more "classical" ambient track. Maybe you can call it a "ying" to Black Dawn's "yang" - relaxing atmospheres, gently rolling percussions, and a lot of tiny details that will only induce Your mind for a trip to space, to Your own world - just as it did to me when I was creating it. Enjoy...

.. feel free to visit: archive.org – DIG004 release and listen to live-stream of this EP, any song from it and then write a review of the same on it …
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

downloaded, real nice work, he's done a hell of a job! :)
congrats deimos & congrats diggarama! 8)
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
bLURiX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bLURiX »

.. we're very proud at our young producer 'Deimos' here at Diggarama ...
.. new releases will be online & ready for download soon so keep informed on Diggarama web-site (http://www.diggarama.com) ...
.. enjoy ...
deimos
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by deimos »

Tnx entropy ;)
Didn't actually know this was posted here.. :oops:

So, I hope u'll enjoy it ppl...! :D (even if it's not mnml :mrgreen: )

Cheerz..