[arch019]LE_Cantin "Strange Carefully"

- free art
le_cantin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[arch019]LE_Cantin "Strange Carefully"

Post by le_cantin »

avilable [at] www.archipel.cc

LE_Cantin is back in full force shrouded in shimmering depth and this time he brings us his first full length net album "Strange Carefully." It starts off with the gently swaying and breezy "Flat Philosophy" which is anything but flat with this much depth.

"Cellular Parazites" is a snappy late night dancefloor affair spattering with noise which is covered with drifting chords. "Biocun" is a mesmerizing gooey ocean of psychedelic clarity which transitions into "Harddrive Calculation" and sends you deep into a dusty forest of pure white sunbeams shining through an infinite canopy of fractal trees.

"Geruche Scents" smells fragrantly of evenings walking down busy streets full of class. "Tangent" is a gurgling, boiling mental oscillation of sonic mollases which steams over and leads into "Where My Head Won't Go" which is surely where all out heads must be at some point in time, drizzled with soft warmth and taking a holidy whilst still remaining aware of your geometric aural surroundings.

"Rusty Rain" takes a stroll through an early morning summer storm but corrodes only in the most beautiful ways imaginable. "Charkol" finishes of the album with the thundering pulse of some mysterious robot's digital heartbeat.

www.archipel.cc

cheers everyone
LE_Cantin
[_..::'' www.lecantin.com ''::.._]
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

some artists have a certain quality in them and you know that they won't dissapoint. same goes with pat..he always delivers top notch dub tech shiyat.
great one man...i didn't expect it to be so good! the arrangement is super tight..i love every part of the release. enuff to say...your tracks will be represented the most on the archipel 20th anniversary mix.

thumbs up.
le_cantin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by le_cantin »

dawn, thanks a lot man.. really...

:)
[_..::'' www.lecantin.com ''::.._]
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Oh :o Great news! Downloading and listening now. Deep and dark intro. Sounds promising :shock:
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

indeed this one is good. especially like the two last tracks. thanks ! :D
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I want to thank and share my best wishes of success to Pat on this one! He worked really hard and the result is class :D

As some of you saw, this release is the first netrelease from Archipel to offer hi-resolution version on Kompakt. You can now support the artist and label by buying the files you prefer. We will not change our ways and will still continue our free-based netlabel but we hope to chip in a few bucks to keep it up alive!

You can check it on Kompakt here

In the future, we might have bonus tracks there or remixes. It will be a good way to motivate artists to work for the netlabel :wink:

Also, we changed our mailing-list, if you're not on it or if you didn't receive the "inscribe-yourself-welcome-email" from our robot, please take 2 minutes to register to our spam-free list 8)

http://www.archipel.cc
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

Good Stuff Hard drive calculation is my favorite love me some ambi-dance :D
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

This is some seriously deep stuff, reminds me of some old Chain Reaction / Basic Channel tracks. What's even better is that you don't sacrifice your music to the almighty 4-4.
Anyway, best thing I've heard this year on a netlabel along the Motor release on Fragment.
Great idea too to sell the 320 kbps mp3 on Kompakt, this one desserves to be bought.