[stir001] - Stir Sound 1st Release - The Babbo Ep

- free art
if
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[stir001] - Stir Sound 1st Release - The Babbo Ep

Post by if »

We are a new net label based in NYC. Check out the first release by Jon Doe.

official release text:

The opening track, What If We're Not, is about as edgy and hypnotic as it is dark and atmospheric. The pulsating kick drum is pushed to its limit and an unsettling scratchy vocal begs the question: What if we're not young and beautiful? Eerie melodies, distorted, back-flipping snares and a bouncy beat present a funky, yet aggressive, vibe on Slim Pickins'. The whirly fck Time, or Waste It is carried along by a subdued 303 line and recorded guitar noise. Also evident is the back and forth movement of the hi hats, which make for great conversation. By far the most emotional of the four, Keeping Composure dishes out a warm and textured vibe that gives an impression of the artist's frame of mind during conception. Straightforward percussion ensures movement while bell melodies suggest a sense of sadness.
Last edited by if on Wed May 10, 2006 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Out Now:
Stevie P.-Undoclue [STIRD015]
Lorena Lasanta-Tick Tock [STIRD016]

Coming Soon:
Ian Funk-Legs Dangerous [STIRD017] - w/ remixes by Lorena Lasanta and Stevie P.
Ferik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Stir Sound 1st Release

Post by Ferik »

Hi,
your first release is very nice, will insert her in the my next mixes, congratulations!!! :) :wink:

Ferik®
if
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by if »

Ciao e grazie! Great to get some positive feedback.

Checked out your site and shook it out to your tracks too. I'll be putting one on my next Net Label mix for sure!

Also planning on being in Italy late summer early fall. Maybe we could play some music together.

-if
Out Now:
Stevie P.-Undoclue [STIRD015]
Lorena Lasanta-Tick Tock [STIRD016]

Coming Soon:
Ian Funk-Legs Dangerous [STIRD017] - w/ remixes by Lorena Lasanta and Stevie P.