mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Swat Squad - "Lunática MEP" - THN064

Post by 'k'' »

new thinner release online..

Swat Squad - Lunática MEP
THN064

Minimal Snapshots from Barcelona

Oliver Henares is a member of the Swat Squad Family – an organization of friends who host weekly parties in Barcelona and furthermore own the Pulsewith Label. The Swat-Squad project is Olivers platform to express himself and to transport the Barcelonian vibes about music and life and things just work fine these days. 2004 has been a prolific year for him and the Swat-Squad as a lot of friends across the world have been made and likeminded labels appreciate the Swat Squad and their own Label Pulsewith.

For Thinner, Swat Squad prepared 6 groovey minimal electroide Tracks that have been tested many times in and outside Barcelona’s clubs for it’s functionality. “With this release I wanted to show how Barcelona works for me and how this spot sounds to me, a center of urbanity placed within the Mediterranean sea. The tracks are leaned on certain places in the City which are important places for me to go for and hang out. For example with “Voy Andando” I express this certain feeling of walking down the streets of Barcelona or with Kilimanjaro (a Coffee shop in BC) I express my feelings when I go meet some friends at this particular place to chat to and gathering for spending some good moments. The EP title is inspired of the Club we run with 2 more good friends – Lunática - the place where you can listen to all of these sounds and feel the concept of our projects: “Friendship is the key for everything”.

http://www.thinnerism.com/releases.php?r=thn064
Studio Eins ist eine Division von Profan Schallplatten Köln.