KLITEKTURE RECORDS & SINERGY-NETWORKS.COM

- free art
KLK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

KLITEKTURE RECORDS & SINERGY-NETWORKS.COM

Post by KLK »

Hello everyone, I just found out about his place and looks very interesting.
My name is Luis Ortiz, I run klitekture records and sinergy-networks and wanted to let you know about our sites to get more info on our labels, at the bottom i have placed some info about epitome vol1 our latest vinyl release on klitekture and i will be keeping updated with our releases.

http:www.klitekture.com
http:www.sinergy-networks.com

EPITOME´s VOL 1 and VOL 2 resumes and exposes the most esential of 5 different works that gives fresh air to the label that keeps it open to new sounds and styles.
From danceable minimalism like Lowfour to Pep gaya´s sonic minimalism and experimentalism going trhough warmer sounds like johan skugge´s dub infleunces, the contrast of beautiful melodies with industrial sounds from LOD and the acidic touch and class of Tomas Jirku.
All tracks mastered by andreas tilliander aka lowfour
RaHo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by RaHo »

Congratulations Luis about your label i think that Klitekture records is a very importan label in spain like apnea and cmyk.

Continues with this very importan and good work...

P.D. muy bueno el KLK03
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: KLITEKTURE RECORDS & SINERGY-NETWORKS.COM

Post by ganik »

Welcome KLK........nice to have you here.........enjoy mnml and keep up with good work 8) :wink:
multum in parvo
KLK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Thanks

Post by KLK »

Thanks for the words and support,

It has been really hard to bring the label back after the integrale muzique left us with a nice debt but we are back on and really motivating to hear these words.

we are distributed now by www.net28.net (kompakt in germany) who distributes other quality labels from spain to watch out: CMYK, APNEA, CYCLICAL TRACKS

klk is back

Luis Ortiz :lol:
act(!)on
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by act(!)on »

I really enjoyed klitekture number 4, a great v.a. release.

Looking forward to hear future news from the label.

PD: Check out the spanish emerging minimal scene. Labels as klitekture, apnea, cmyk, cyclical tracks or regular prove something very interesting is going on in Spain.