Post by Buy You Sell Me »

CATALOGUE NUMBER: BYSM006
‘WANDERER’ WRITTEN & PRODUCED BY: DENIS KARIMANI AKA REMUTE
REMIXES: FELLOW CREATURE, SOUL MINORITY & STEPHANE VERA
RELEASE NAME: HERZSTIFTUNG
RELEASE DATE: 15/01/2009
MASTERED BY: TIM XAVIER
LABEL: BUY YOU SELL ME

Happy New Year folks! We've got some exciting material ready to be unleashed in 2009 and kick things off with a Remute original for BYSM006. As many of you know, Denis Karimani aka Remute has been causing quite the stir in the past year with releases and remixes on Bedrock, Einmaleins Musik, Liebe Detail and his very own label Remute. To accompany Denis we have invited a musically diverse group of artists, Fellow Creature, Soul Minority and Stephane Vera, to present their interpretations of the featured track Wanderer. Expect everything from Electronica/Downtempo, Tech-House, Jazz infused House and of course Techno.

As always...all tracks on the release have been mastered by soundman Tim Xavier from Man Made Mastering.

All proceeds will be donated to HERZSTIFTUNG (German Heart Foundation) on the request of Denis Karimani aka Remute. (www.herzstiftung.de)

ARTIST, DJ & RADIO FEEDBACK

Alland Byallo (Nightlight / Liebe Detail): I like the Soul Minority Dub. Thanks!

Arnaud Le Texier (Safari Electronique): I like both Soul Minority mixes of Wanderer. Really groovy house ;-)

Break 3000/Dirt Crew (Dirt Crew Recordings / MBF / Moodmusic / Trapez): The Soul Minority Remix Rocks! As always ;)

D’Julz (Ovum / Pokerflat / Intacto): I'll play the Soul Minority dub.

Deepchild (Future Classic / Freerange): Wow...proper deep, idiosyncratic techno at it's best. Lovely lovely stuff! Love the Stephane Vera mix here...it's curious and endearing! ...and Wanderer is wiikid. Deep, lush dub-haus weaponry! :)

Hakan Lidbo (Container Publishing): Great…it sounds superb.

Jackmate (Philpot): Thanks for the promo! I will definitely give the Fellow Creature remix a try, like the others too, but this one is my fave!

Jussi-Pekka (Frozen North Recordings): My favourite of all was the Soul Minority remix. Really cool deeeeep and driving track…like the early 2000 deep techhouse stuff.

Lars Behrenroth (Deeper Shades Recordings/ Freerange Records / Liebe Detail): Diggin' the Original and the Soul Minority dub. The Fellow Creature mix is a beautiful piece of music.

Mark Henning (Cynosure / Einmaleins): Like the Stephane Vera remix!

Mateo Murphy (Underwater, Tronic, Turbo, Ascend): Great release. The Fellow Creature mix is indeed exquisite, but maybe a little out there for most clubs ;) Soul Minority mixes get my pick.

Mazi (Gourmet Recordings / Dessous): The Soul Minority Dub is the one for me. It's got a smoothness and class to it I'm really feeling.

Paul Hazendonk (Manual Music / Stolen Moments): The original mix is the one for me. Wicked driving techno for late nights, love it!

Ric McClelland/Scope (NRK / Proton Radio / Urbantorque): The original has a really cool techno vibe! I’m really feelin the Soul Minority and Stephane Vera remixes. Especially the Vera mix!!

Someone Else (Foundsound): I like the Soul Minority remixes.

Suz (Archipel / Unfoundsound): Thanks for the promo! I’m very much so enjoying it, especially Soul Minority's Dubmix. Great tech-house groove!! Also, the instrumentation in the Fellow Creature Cyborg remix is simply brilliant. A lovely added Jazz element makes this a well-rounded EP. Full support!

Tarmo Vannas (Proton Music / Proton Radio): Big thanks! Really into the original and Soul Minority mixes! Played on my show.

Three (Hallucination Limited): This is a fantastic package. Really good. I’m all over the original and the Fellow Creature Cyborg mix, but the Soul Minority dub and the Stephane Vera mix are really well done too. Love Remute's past stuff.... happy to get this.

Tyler Stadius (Fabric, Sensei, Deepen, Nordic Trax): Quite like the Soul Minority Dub mix. Deep & vibey.

Xhin (Meerestief): The original mix for me! :)

Xpansul (Discos De Lata, MSX, AD Ltd, Plus 8, Ovum, Soma): The original is just AWESOME! I also like Soul Minority remixes. Will bang these tracks mate :)

LISTEN/PURHCASE
BYSM008 Remute w/ Quenum & Man-L remixes - Out in June

www.myspace.com/buyyousellme
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

this is a sick listen for anyone who hasn't heard it yet -- fully recommended.

xo
"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

Zsa Zsa wrote:this is a sick listen for anyone who hasn't heard it yet -- fully recommended.

xo
Thanks babe 8)

Give it a whirl peeps.. For those into deep techno & tech-house,
you need to give this release a listen. Remute provides the drive
and Soul Minority finishes it off with a deep groove.
ostrich
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ostrich »

Buy You Sell Me
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Buy You Sell Me »

The Soul Minority dubmix and Original are number 2 on both Arnaud Le Texier's and Deepchild's charts respectively on Beatport:

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... ary_charts#

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... uary-jacks#

Also been added to JUNO
BYSM008 Remute w/ Quenum & Man-L remixes - Out in June

www.myspace.com/buyyousellme