[OVF001] Djorvin Clain - Unwritten Secrets + Tadeo rmx

- free art
Overflow_Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[OVF001] Djorvin Clain - Unwritten Secrets + Tadeo rmx

Post by Overflow_Records »

Overflow Records is born with the idea to expand the music that will not expire in the middle of the dance floor, that one that moves the mind. Without stylistic prejudices but with the clear ideas, Overflow Records initiates its musical path with a wide range of sounds very near to the deep and dub techno, without never forgetting the rhythm and the good grooves. Intimist and cosmic Techno, mental jak house, sensitive electronics is what the different artists of our team are willing to offer to us.

The labels debut release comes from one of Belgium's most exciting young talents, Djorvin Clain. Obsessed with deep and timeless sounds, and strongly influenced by Berlin and Detroit he brings us 'Unwritten Secrets'. A techno trip to another galaxy, with a slice of deep and atmospheric dub, blended with delayed stabs, it's a perfect soundscape to get lost in.

The second cut it’s in charge of one of the “Madrileños” that more understands about the sonorous cosmos. Tadeo offer us a delicious remix, picking up from the original all the echo as possible and giving that detroitian emotional touch that we all love. Ageless techno and very mature for this OVF001.

ARTIST: Djorvin Clain
TITLE: Unwritten Secrets
LABEL: Overflow Records
FORMAT: Digital Audio
RELEASE DATE: January 16 2009 exclusive on Beatport

Tracklisting:
1)Unwritten Secrets (Original Mix)
2)Unwritten Secrets (Tadeo Remix)

Full support and fantastic feedbacks from outstanding artists such as Luciano, Dubfire, Loco Dice, Josh Wink, Xpansul, Damian Lazarus, 2000 and One, Angel Molina, Gregor Tresher, 3 Channels aka Catz n Dogz, Pablo Bolivar, Troy Pierce, Someone Else, Quantec, Osunlade... among many others.
Check the list of feedbacks at Overflow Records @ Myspace

Feedbacks are welcome!!
Last edited by Overflow_Records on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carlos Laporta
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Carlos Laporta »

GREAT DUBTECHNO!, like it this beautiful textures!
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

a great remix done by Tadeo, one of the best things i ever heard out of his mind.
the original is totally awesome, djorvin has a great future ahead.

i think that now we're talking bout some REAL techno.-
nuff sez.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

this guy has been busy for so long, I hope this is truely the start for a bright future for him.
Overflow_Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Overflow_Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

more feedbacks:

STEVE RACHMAD - “Thanx for sending me this stuff. Love both of the tracks and will play them!”...... ..

LAURENT GARNIER – “Simply superb!!”...... ..

ERNESTO FERREYRA - "Great release! digging both cuts, will play a lot.".. ..

LOCO DICE - "Really like thisrelease!!!"...... ..

LUCIANO - "Tadeo is on fire! Willplay it!"...... ..

JOSH WINK - "Gives a nod to the BasicChannel sound! Dig these two versions. Will work well for creating a moody deepatmosphere."...... ..

SOMEONE ELSE (Unfoundsound-Foundsound) - “Thetracks are as smooth as a baby's butt! I would love these 320k files forthe after-after-after parties. :) “...... ..

ANGEL MOLINA (Sonar) - “Auténticodeep techno, tan interesante como atemporal. Mi mayor apoyo al nuevo sello!”...... ..

TROY PIERCE - (m-nus) - "CoolTadeo remix."...... ..

XPANSUL (Discos de Lata/Plus 8) - “Bothtracks are great, but Tadeo's is my fav. Thx!”....

QUANTEC (Styrax-Echocord-Meanwhile) -“Wow,what a great release!”......

JORIS VOORN - "Two very nicetracks!"...... ..

LEANDRO GÁMEZ (Circle Music-Subconce) - “Excellentpair of tracks, love the original by the spacey teks & the remix goesmental. Good release.”...... ..

PABLO BOLIVAR (Regular-Avantroots) - “alwayssupporting Djorvin, first class deep electronics!in my top ten.”...... ..

ASCII.DISKO (Ladomat-Pale-Dance Electric) - “Verynice deep and dubby timeless techno. Will work for warm up sets”...... ..

HERNAN CATTANEO – “Lovely remix from Tadeo!”...... ..

FRANCO CANGELLI (Mowar) - “Lovethe tracks. Both versions are nice. Deep Basic Channel techno. I woulddefinitely play them if I had them on vinyl :-)”....

HAVANTEPE - “Very strong sound! i'm reallydiggin djorvin's style. Deep and solid!!! like the remix as well. Will playthis for sure”...... ..

OSUNLADE - "Heavy and deep... perfectfor late nights... Tadeo remix!"....

ALLAND BYALLO (Nightlight Music, [KONTROL],Liebe*Detail) -
"Beautiful! I will playboth! Solid dub techno from Djorvin, with a lush minimal remix from Tadeo, oneof my favorite producers! "....