[Archipel] 002 | Jesse Somfay - Love Affair With The Moon

- free art
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Archipel] 002 | Jesse Somfay - Love Affair With The Moon

Post by pheek »

[ARCH002] Love Affair With The Moon

For his first release on Archipel, Jesse Somfay, known for his sense of playful and dramatic melodies, rhythms and emotional moments, has created a release full of pulpy romance. 'Love Affair with the Moon' is a bittersweet and mysterious affair which stretches across elastic and dreamlike landscapes. It releases its full psychedelic properties as soon as it begins.

'Your Heart is in Love with Itself' is a thirteen minute journey through a humid summer night just after sunset. As it progresses, different sounds come out to play and dance with your thoughts. They have little lives of their own. A subtle, relaxing, yet earnest melody slowly yawns and echos in the distance and slowly begins to feel like it is in the very core of your existence. And as the playful night time romance ends, you are left with a feeling of mysterious well being. While 'She Gave Me an Eclipse' is a watery episode of a slightly chilled breeze bringing with it memories of when everything was warm and bright. It takes you on a walk along a foggy path with no surroundings but feels close and comforting. 'A List I Gave to the Clouds' picks up the path where 'Your Heart is in Love with Itself' left off. This time, however, it moves towards a shimmering dawn of sounds, a new sunrise full of steamy hopefullness for a new beginning. As the sun rises over a perfectly calm ocean, pink popcorn clouds spackle the sky and an ethereal moon grows weary and sets as sand blows around with a gentle breeze. Only the feeling of being completely enveloped in love is left.

http://www.archipel.cc
butane
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

excellent

Post by butane »

oh this is bad ass

easily the best I've heard from Jesse

nice one Pheek!
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

like this release much better than the first one.....'a list i gave to the clouds' is absolutely awesome
Love is intrumental
r.crosson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

somfay is crazy

Post by r.crosson »

jesse just gets nasty here...loved all the tracks, I especially like the sounds underneath that create atmosphere to the track. they help pull it along and keep it moving in a good direction...very tight production
temp_er
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by temp_er »

a very very very nice one!