[twain + sick to the back teeth * white LP]

- free art
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[twain + sick to the back teeth * white LP]

Post by plaster »

"The cover art suggests you are in for a ride with grandparents... although it's a devil's offer in a cake... I guess it could be very mellow, as the artwork suggests... all of a sudden, your dog is looking at you with a 'wtf/lol' look and goes to his kennel that he never uses and your mum is all worried..."

Drawing on influences such as Masonna and Merzbow, twain and sick have rendered a pleasant little mini-album they hope will destroy the nerves in your ears and rattle your bones until you pass out or your neighbors call the cops.

This is the first collaboration between sick to the back teeth (from [blue state] New York) and twain (Croatia). sick to the back teeth is a prolific experimental artist and twain is a DJ, glitch/house producer and noise artist.

The music was mostly recorded in the summer of 2004. Tracks were exchanged, mutilated, attenuated, edited, mastered and exchanged again, resulting in the nine complete pieces presented here. Instead of words for titles, each song is represented by either the color green or the color white.

http://www.planetariumrecords.com/plane_arium/002.html
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Blip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Blip »

is this minimal as in a soundscape thing?
i know merzbow and masonna stuff. or is this terrifying noises with clicky rhythms? that would be cool :)
clickclick-bleepy-clickclick-bleepyblip
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

no clicky blicky for now...it's one of my noise projects,so expect total domination. :shock:

minimal fun TBA from me!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.