[HIVELP001] Various - Colony Collapse

- wax
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[HIVELP001] Various - Colony Collapse

Post by 180gram »

Ok, admittedly the catalog number is made up and this release is only going to be available digitally (unless someone picks it up for press), but I really wanted to share it and hope you guys don't mind that too much. It is a tribute compilation/fundraiser for a venue in Montreal called The Hive, that went strong for approximately one year, before meeting its untimely end as a result of the local authorities. In its short time, it has hosted a very impressive list of artists, including Nicolas Lutz, Francesco Del Garda, Vera, Laurine & Cecilio, Omar, Saverio Celestri, Convextion aka ERP, Route 8, Gosub, Luca Lozano, Hashman Deejay and others. Upon closure by the authorities, a substantial fine was given to its operators, one which they are still struggling to pay off. This compilation, which includes tracks by several of the venue's international guests, including some local artists (myself included) is intended to help out with those legal fees.

It will be available through Bandcamp next week and provided this post is still around, I will share the link. I think you guys will dig some of these tracks. Have a listen to previews (very low-q):

https://soundcloud.com/user-81287771/se ... y-collapse
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [HIVELP001] Various - Colony Collapse

Post by 180gram »

Hey guys, here is the link to purchase if anyone is interested: https://thehivemtl.bandcamp.com/releases

Cheers
WhosThatGirl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WhosThatGirl »

Some decent stuff on there thanks
Kiki Bambino
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Kiki Bambino »