Lee Burton - Osmosis EP (Elephant Moon 1006)

- wax
sundayafterglow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Lee Burton - Osmosis EP (Elephant Moon 1006)

Post by sundayafterglow »

Last edited by sundayafterglow on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
turbil
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Lee Burton - Osmosis EP (Elephant Moon 1006)

Post by turbil »

I do like to music ELM release but it's always disappointing with how flimsy their records are. I've had to send back numerous warped/domed records in the past- in my opinion they just feel cheap as well. Such a shame when the music they are putting on to some sh!t wax is so good!
turbil - Co-Owner/DJ at Silent Treatment - Manchester, UK
lingenu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lingenu »

15.30 (The Jam) reminds me of Adrian Niculae's conTRAst (https://soundcloud.com/fabric/adrian-ni ... trast-clip). Good EP otherwise.
0101KLM
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by 0101KLM »

The fact of Warped / Domed records u got DJ Turbil , is not ELM fault , but their distribution/pressing plants , next time u shouldn't blame the label on that , unfortunately there was a faulty record in a previous release (and i sent the record and that got replaced from Juno ) but even tho , faulty record didnt affect anyhow the mix , was just a crackle and not warped , but if u need any DJ lessons on how to beat match two records , even when they have some crackles like all the old records have , try to check some dj tutorials on youtube ;)
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

lingenu wrote:15.30 (The Jam) reminds me of Adrian Niculae's conTRAst (https://soundcloud.com/fabric/adrian-ni ... trast-clip). Good EP otherwise.
they probably both used the same preset from a synth/ groovebox called "Vierring" inside Reaktor. adrian niculae did a lot better though.....in lee burton´s track the whole thing seems out of sync and doesn´t really help or move the track in any way.

very uninspiring ep overall i must say. in this style there were a lot of way better releases out in the past.
scooby
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by scooby »

man b2 is so good
sfharb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sfharb »

very nice record. doesn't do anything crazy, but everything works well.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »