[HOSTOM002] Unknown Artist - Hostom 002

- wax
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [HOSTOM002] Unknown Artist - Hostom 002

Post by Philsen »

ahmedsamy wrote:It's an ok record i'd buy it if it wasn't for all the hype surrounding it...
yeah, ok it is, but i dont like the hype all around, ... wont buy it ... cause ok is not very special ... first one was good, but also too much hype ... best record of the year and so on ... NO! ... a good one, for sure, but not the best ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

uhm no offence guys, but i don't quite get it...who cares if a record is hyped or not. if i like it , i will buy it...if i don´t, i won´t...very easy.

i guess people are still afraid of playing a record that is played alot by others...which i don't quite understand...in the end it is about playing good music or not?
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

BrokenBo wrote:uhm no offence guys, but i don't quite get it...who cares if a record is hyped or not. if i like it , i will buy it...if i don´t, i won´t...very easy.

i guess people are still afraid of playing a record that is played alot by others...which i don't quite understand...in the end it is about playing good music or not?
you are totally right! Sure it is about playing good music, it should always be... here it is that the first one was very good, and got hyped all around, esp on discogs, then the second one came immediatly after the first one, and all people hyped it, just as it was as good as the first one, ... and imo it isnt so good as the 001 ... and because of that i wont buy it ... cause i wont play it ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
DanZen
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DanZen »

Beautiful record, shame it's already all over the internet
sundayafterglow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sundayafterglow »

Hostom 003 coming soon by the way... Definetetly great releases but I think that 3 EPs for so short period of time is too much. :roll: