[LHR14] Lazare Hoche - Access (5x12" box set)

- wax
Vipp
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [LHR14] Lazare Hoche - Access (5x12" box set)

Post by Vipp »

Hes just trying to take advantage of the classic tracks he is repressing in the pack by making the pack bigger with his own label's tracks
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

breton wrote:
180gram wrote:And you put your mug on the cover to top it off...
Yeah, bad taste.

... Jean's Aftertought, though...
I know I'll get criticized for this comment, but I rather people who are re-releasing old music focus on sh!t that never made its way to the digital domain. I have the .wav of that track
and I'm perfectly happy playing that. Would rather a repress of something that's not so easy to get. But I guess that's just me.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

180gram wrote:I know I'll get criticized for this comment, but I rather people who are re-releasing old music focus on sh!t that never made its way to the digital domain. I have the .wav of that track and I'm perfectly happy playing that. Would rather a repress of something that's not so easy to get. But I guess that's just me.
It's not just you, i'm sure.
But as an old school (two-decks-and-a-mixer) kind of guy, i certainly don't share your sentiment.
Toy13
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Toy13 »

hehe... "Unit T - Mystery Tones" if you want this one, buy ours tracks they say..
SanderMartin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SanderMartin »

180gram wrote:
breton wrote:
180gram wrote:And you put your mug on the cover to top it off...
Yeah, bad taste.

... Jean's Aftertought, though...
Would rather a repress of something that's not so easy to get. But I guess that's just me.
Jean's Afterthought, Mystery Tones, Your House Is Yours and Lovers (Roy Davis & Dj Skull Remix) are all very expensive on vinyl. Why reissue so many famous tracks from the Sounds. label though?

But i'm not going to whine. When an expensive classic you don't have gets a reissue/repress you're happy and when it's the other way around your first thought is 'fck this'. It's just the way things are
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

all these tracks are played to death anyway ...
wsmile
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wsmile »

Complete reissue would be far better because Lovers remixes contain other fine remixes (mystic bill and Boom box)