[NAU004]Crihan-Transit Station incl. Petre Inspirescu remix

- wax
Smokez
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[NAU004]Crihan-Transit Station incl. Petre Inspirescu remix

Post by Smokez »

"Romanian record label Naural is preparing to start 2015 with a fresh release that comes with another debut, the talented Romanian artist Crihan.

Intricate and subtle, the A-side, Transit Station, excites the listener on a mental scale, an irresistible blend of adrenaline, panic and pleasure. The B-side comes with a carefully crafted remix by Petre Inspirescu that tells a slightly different story. Dreamy and hypnotic with occasional elements of mystery, Petre’s vision is the perfect complement to the synth driven original version.

Altogether Transit Station [NAU004] is the kind of release that asks to be unveiled by the patient and curious listener. A rollercoaster of emotions, split in two synergetic, timeless visions, that will surely manage to sweep listeners off their feet for a long time." nightclubber.ro

Your thoughts? :)
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [NAU004]Crihan-Transit Station incl. Petre Inspirescu re

Post by BrokenBo »

petre remix is wonderful again.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

i agree about the remix. original doesn't do it for me
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

b-ran wrote:i agree about the remix. original doesn't do it for me
same here ... and we have another release that costs over 10 € for only one track ... dont think i will play the original ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

yeah the prices are becoming more and more ridiculous...the new DoubleR release was at 19 euro today on decks...now at 15 euro...for two tracks....the labels say its the shops...the shops say its the label....who knows.
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dudemaster »

BrokenBo wrote:yeah the prices are becoming more and more ridiculous...the new DoubleR release was at 19 euro today on decks...now at 15 euro...for two tracks....the labels say its the shops...the shops say its the label....who knows.
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

It will be the labels, when I've sold records to shops they normally mark them up 50% or in that region. either they have some extra costs involved with manufacture or delivery, but I cant see how that is. labels in different countries can still press cheap in other countries. I think this is more about making as much money as possible from a small run, its a shame really. vinyl is more in demand and this should lower the costs with higher runs, it looks like discogs is controlling the market at the moment. personally i think 15 euro's for a single vinyl (DoubleR) with two tracks on it is beyond ridiculous, and thats from someone thats not a student, with a half decent wage.