[NAU004]Crihan-Transit Station incl. Petre Inspirescu remix

- wax
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [NAU004]Crihan-Transit Station incl. Petre Inspirescu re

Post by b-ran »

BrokenBo wrote:yeah the prices are becoming more and more ridiculous...the new DoubleR release was at 19 euro today on decks...now at 15 euro...for two tracks....the labels say its the shops...the shops say its the label....who knows.

its definitely the label. The Double R prices records like that so Matt Edwards can go on fancy ski trips and buy Supreme Air Force One sneakers. check his instagram (lol)
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Where is the price on this? Cant find it.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

gowans wrote:It will be the labels, when I've sold records to shops they normally mark them up 50% or in that region. either they have some extra costs involved with manufacture or delivery, but I cant see how that is. labels in different countries can still press cheap in other countries. I think this is more about making as much money as possible from a small run, its a shame really. vinyl is more in demand and this should lower the costs with higher runs, it looks like discogs is controlling the market at the moment. personally i think 15 euro's for a single vinyl (DoubleR) with two tracks on it is beyond ridiculous, and thats from someone thats not a student, with a half decent wage.
I think it is both, the Labels and the Shops, ... Deejay.de has rise the price for some records i ordered in presale 2 times about 1-2 € in the last time. And yeah, i saw the new Double R record too, 18,- € at deejay.de. Also the Prospector release was about 18,- €.

-frown 2

And it goes cheaper like you can read in the Thread about the forthcomig Lespoints Release here ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

i agree it could be both and the shops may raise the cost a touch if they believe it will sell really well. but at the same time the labels must be offering these records to the shops at a high price, because at 15euro it doesnt make sense for the shops to add that much of a percentage on, its just going to piss people off. I really hope this ends soon because its killing the industry, more expensive records does not mean quality.
damnwords
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by damnwords »

gowans wrote:I really hope this ends soon because its killing the industry, more expensive records does not mean quality.
not gonna happen as long as people keep buying :lol:
Creditcard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Creditcard »

sometimes it doesnt make sense for me to order a record for the shop, because shipping, price per record and all together are to high to sell it to my customers and its also very hard to compete with the online-stores.. Its kinda sad
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/alin-cri ... 560434-01/

10.86 euro for me but I live in Canada so I think VAT is excluded in this price.
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

haha the Double R release is sold out everywhere btw...so the price really has no negative effect on the sales....it probably sells even better because of the price...looks more valuable or smth/ creates more hype.