[TR026] Baby Ford - Mystery Falls

- wax
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [TR026] Baby Ford - Mystery Falls

Post by BrokenBo »

why would baby ford do that...this makes no sense. does this mean he did that in the past also?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

haha, yeah man, he want's to tell us,

"see guys, i'm simply stealing... now you all know, the mystery falls, i'm not even a producer, what are all these knobs and blinking lights for, i don't know haha ^^"

nah to be honest, i cannot imagine peter doing this.. noo way.. time will tell, i guess :))
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

haha nice thanks breton for putting in the work.

draaaama :D
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

all the years of hard work only to end up as someone who would do something like this. very disheartening still hard to believe.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

John Clees wrote:all the years of hard work only to end up as someone who would do something like this. very disheartening still hard to believe.
The answer he gave to breton still don't assure anything until we hear both parts. There more I listen the track, the more I'm convinced it's from BF, just listen the chords, the atmosphere and the perc. It's gotten his name written all over it. And the track is being released on trelik, it's not like he sneaked the release on label that's under the radar. Listen to this, it's on the same ballpark:

breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

blizt wrote:There more I listen the track, the more I'm convinced it's from BF
Which one? The one that's 12 years old and made by a different artist or the one that sounds exactly the same as the one that was made 12 years ago by a different artist?
Last edited by breton on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pure_evil »

So what would "assure" you ? Obviously HEARING the 2 tracks sound exactly the same was not enough. So breton went the extra mile by e-mailing stefan who made it pretty clear in his answer. Should BF step forward and say sorry guys i tried to pull a fast one :lol:

and lol at people who can't believe BF would do something like thit, as if they grew up with the guy or something.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

breton wrote:
blizt wrote:There more I listen the track, the more I'm convinced it's from BF
Which one? The one that's 12 years old and made by a different artist or the one that sounds exactly the same as the one that was made 12 years old ago by a different artist?
What's your point? If you believe he stole track, that's fine I'm not here to convince you. I simply do not, and I was just trying to draw some similarities. Btw, thanks for getting in touch with one part involved in the histoy. Now we need to hear what the other has to say.