[MU 2] Jovonn - Stump It EP

- wax
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [MU 2] Jovonn - Stump It EP

Post by ray parry »

dirddey_iddler wrote:40€ = 40pounds ?? what did i wrote?

READ; UUUUUUUUUUUUUNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAND; THINK; and THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN press the Button

quite easy

its you that needs to understand properly.

I'll try again without putting an amount of money in as it seems that was that part that got you all confused.

as long as the amount is more then 2x normal retail price its YOU that is part of the 'i want this record so i must have it NOW' culture.

understand now?
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

okay, again for you. everyone should get a chance.

i had to wait and search to find this and to get this. years before it appears on youtube and mnml id requests.

the memories and the expierence i got, whilst this record attend me to find it, justified it to buy it. Not just to have it now. Now was possible but with 100€.

btw.: three or four years back a bernard badie record was rereleased on the same label. same situation. rare, hard to get, lets make rerelease!! obviously.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

dirddey_iddler wrote:a cheap
The music is the same, innit?
dirddey_iddler wrote:meaningless repress
Meaningless to whom? To you?

ps. owning the original doesn't make you special.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

breton wrote:
dirddey_iddler wrote:a cheap
The music is the same, innit?
dirddey_iddler wrote:meaningless repress
Meaningless to whom? To you?

ps. owning the original doesn't make you special.
kid, you`re repeating
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

it really is like talking to a brick wall. :lol:
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

ray parry wrote:it really is like talking to a brick wall. :lol:
inferior argumentations or you haven`t got one 8)
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

i still think its an elititst attitude coming through. if its about the music than it doesnt matter if you get your special track on a repress or the original one.
if i loose an old record i bought in the 90ies which has personal memories cause i bought it, played it, loved it and would have to buy a repress to have it back than i would have a shallow feeling bout it because its not the same fucking record i bought. anything else is pure elitism.
i own a lot 90ies records where the personal value is much bigger than the discogs price. there are a view i hate that their prices are so high and i would love to have a repress for playing out. no matter if some beginners would get it too.
techno made me do it
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

deccard wrote:i still think its an elititst attitude coming through. if its about the music than it doesnt matter if you get your special track on a repress or the original one.
if i loose an old record i bought in the 90ies which has personal memories cause i bought it, played it, loved it and would have to buy a repress to have it back than i would have a shallow feeling bout it because its not the same fcking record i bought. anything else is pure elitism.
i own a lot 90ies records where the personal value is much bigger than the discogs price. there are a view i hate that their prices are so high and i would love to have a repress for playing out. no matter if some beginners would get it too.
thats something a sane person would say. you are wrong in this thread :D