[FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

- wax
fear_of_flying
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by fear_of_flying »

dirddey_iddler wrote:Yes. You mentioned all these. I understand your statements in some points.

You mustnt check message boards, RA some gritty newsletters or FB posts will give you whats going on.
Frankly, judging by this nonsense of this thread I'm best off chucking my computer out of the fucking window.

So, mnml - thanks so much for having me. I hereby retire from this conversation safe in the knowledge that I've accomplished absolutely nothing.

Now, you'll have to excuse me - I need to attend to my geraniums.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Mr FOF,

it seems you are sad cause you didnt won the game?! Nobody has asked you again! BLM and you justified enough to your repress work. GLAM, koerperklaus and me showed you arguments against your meanings. Sorry for that. I accept the facts of now, you must accept that you only released a compilation of tracks on a repress without a standing.

Btw: will your release change the prices for the original?
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

Hey Ben keep up the good work don't let this a$$holes get to you you are doing a great service to us fans. IMO anybody that spends an extraordinary amount of time or money to buy a record should understand perfectly well that record could one day be repressed and they are taking a risk. You don't owe anyone an explanation, FOF is a label loved by many DJs and I hardly think it makes a difference at the end of the day what a couple of wankers on mnml have to say.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

180gram wrote:Hey Ben keep up the good work don't let this a$$holes get to you you are doing a great service to us fans. IMO anybody that spends an extraordinary amount of time or money to buy a record should understand perfectly well that record could one day be repressed and they are taking a risk. You don't owe anyone an explanation, FOF is a label loved by many DJs and I hardly think it makes a difference at the end of the day what a couple of wankers on mnml have to say.
Nanana, what bad words!!! is that the end of arguments for a repress.

C'mon guys, you represent a label.
Last edited by dirddey_iddler on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

dirddey_iddler wrote:Mr FOF,

it seems you are sad cause you didnt won the game?! Nobody has asked you again! BLM and you justified enough to your repress work. GLAM, koerperklaus and me showed you arguments against your meanings. Sorry for that. I accept the facts of now, you must accept that you only released a compilation of tracks on a repress without a standing.

FFS give it a rest already your posts are just painful to read
180gram
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 180gram »

dirddey_iddler wrote:
180gram wrote:Hey Ben keep up the good work don't let this a$$holes get to you you are doing a great service to us fans. IMO anybody that spends an extraordinary amount of time or money to buy a record should understand perfectly well that record could one day be repressed and they are taking a risk. You don't owe anyone an explanation, FOF is a label loved by many DJs and I hardly think it makes a difference at the end of the day what a couple of wankers on mnml have to say.
Nanana, what bad words!!! is that the end of arguments?
I hope so. Nobody cares what you think.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

dirddey_iddler wrote:Mr FOF,
P.Diddy, seriously, you're a fvcking melt. And your mate Klaus too.

ps1. Themis, roland, guys, i know you must be having fun reading all of this, but maybe it's time to close this thread for good? I, for one, had enough. I'm outta here.
ps2. Big thanks to BLM and f_o_f for releasing this record.
ps3. GLAM, i have nothing against you, mate. You're a reasonable person, it seems.
dirddey_iddler
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dirddey_iddler »

Yeah, then this board can be closed!!

you need a little bit more understanding to contribute to a discussion.

Its also funny to see how you try to defeat other voices.

Haha.

Sorry you need more and wake up early to get me.

P.Diddy is good, do you have more?

This was a discussion to understand each other and their meanings.

It seems that some of you dont have the backbone to realize that you have lost a discussion and dont suffer the truth.
For FOF i hope you will make Vinyls for the Future. But you showed your real faces to me. If you have enough self assourance you wouldnt need a justification.
Its just a message board ;)