[FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

- wax
Locked
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 am

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by koerperklaus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 am

donas wrote:Don't wanna turn this thread into a massive argument and to be honest it seems like a bit of a waste of cyber-ink.
I'm not gonna repeat all of what I've said previously (and which you obviously haven't read or properly understood)
But all I'm asking you really is to at least have the decency to not put into doubt the love other people have for this music. Do you know how much time, money and effort I spend on it?

No one is shitting one anyone's work (except you shitting on the artist's if anything). Just a label trying to make the music more accessible and get the producer some well-deserved money. And some (most) of us just can't afford all those expensive records for the moment... so represses and reissues are more than welcome. And as I said to the collectors it's the original that counts...
It says a lot that you are so concerned by this... not to mention the way you try to get your point across...
Don't think I'll say anything more after that considering the way this is turning out but I had to respond to this nonsense :roll:
your nonsense is always surely welcome as well! thank you!! you seem to be blessed with huge knowledge and wisdom- i am really happy about that! fo real :eyebrowrollhoweverthatmightlooklike:

Themis
mnml mdrtr
mnml mdrtr
Posts: 2690
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: Vienna

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by Themis » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 am

also love how people who buyed one single copy of a track, think they own it. And react all mad cause the artist or the label decides to do a repress of "their" tracks.

sometime you bought a copy of this track and now you think you have the right to get mad like it was your track? what did you do to bring this track into existence? oh nothing?
so what did you do to get a copy of that track? click the "pay now" button on discogs? wow man, you really put hard work into it.

koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 am

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by koerperklaus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:12 am

Themis wrote:also love how people who buyed one single copy of a track, think they own it. And react all mad cause the artist or the label decides to do a repress of "their" tracks.

sometime you bought a copy of this track and now you think you have the right to get mad like it was your track? what did you do to bring this track into existence? oh nothing?
so what did you do to get a copy of that track? click the "pay now" button on discogs? wow man, you really put hard work into it.
true- but there were times, when there was no discogs sell at all and you had to write 50 mails via 56kmodem to ask people if they would be up for trade or sell, looking through megatons of wantlists of others to do a trade. and of course, sometimes its still like this (without 56k modem now of course) when theres no copy for sell on discogs or anywhere else. the effort nowadays is of course much less you have to spend than in former times...

breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 857
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:58 am

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by breton » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 am

This wave of reissues seems to bring out the worst in people... Or shall i say 'their true nature'?

Though I take comfort in the fact that for every cvnt (aka nobody, 'collector', 'smalltimer'), there are thousands, who are in it for the right reason.

koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 am

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by koerperklaus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 am

breton wrote:This wave of reissues seems to bring out the worst in people... Or shall i say 'their true nature'?

I take comfort in the fact that for every cvnt (aka nobody, 'collector', 'smalltimer'), there are thousands, who are in it for the right reason.
nanana: ssshhh little boy! what would your mum think about you saying all this nasty stuff? no need to get rude ;) its still fun isnt it?

im sorry if your temper now began to glow, didnt want to bring out your primitive dogg- im deeply sorry for this lad!

ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by ray parry » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 am

koerperklaus wrote:
jespermygind wrote:great to see news from one of the most forward-thinking labels.....


fear of flying should better release new interesting stuff than to try to do fast money by rereleasing sum sought after discogs stuff- really poor and thumb down
perhaps you should check out their discogs. over 50+ releases since 2006 of which only 4 have been licensed. they are always releasing new music from new artists, so your comments are ridiculous.
Last edited by ray parry on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:27 am

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by koerperklaus » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:42 am

ray parry wrote:
koerperklaus wrote:
jespermygind wrote:great to see news from one of the most forward-thinking labels.....
yes!

boring and totally respectless to the real vinyl-collectors and lovers who had to fight or spend a lot of money for this true and rare gem!

fear of flying should better release new interesting stuff than to try to do fast money by rereleasing sum sought after discogs stuff- really poor and thumb down
perhaps you should check out their discogs. over 50+ releases since 2006 of which only 4 have been licensed. they are always releasing new music from new artists, so your comments are ridiculous.
but the point is: they are not releasing quality stuff!

its just catalogue 00boring, 00boring, 00boring, THEN 00GOLDEN-

mojuba for example is different. thomas is too rereleasing a lot- but quality! that is a big difference.


but anyway: in the end its all a matter of taste, like many dont like the "romanians" but many do it still.

good night, im outta here before someones gonna try to kill me because of all my ridiculouseness :* ciao tutti!

::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi
Posts: 2630
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: London

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by ::BLM:: » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:08 am

presales are up now on decks.de. - http://www.decks.de/t/nail-ode_rammel/c11-8i

the vinyls are shipping this coming Monday, so should be in the shops soon!

Locked