dinam004 - Dinamoe - Futurity Notion Vol. 1 - 24-08-2012

Post by dinamoe »

Dinamoe - Futurity Notion Vol. 1
A1 - Dinamuzac Manifesto
A2 - Snowshoe Rabbits
B1 - Pride, Obscuring It
B2 - Discover Being Lost

LISTEN

ORDER @ Beatport | Decks Records | Deejay.de | DJDownload | DJShop.de | Juno | JunoDownload | Trackitdown | Traxsource | Web-Records

Dinamuzac goes wax! A further step of living up to its own understanding of tradition after a preceding run-up with the opening works X, Y and Z Tapes. Futurity Notion Vol. 1 contains three authentic, habitually over the edge Dinamoe tracks plus the unclosing tonal manifesto of Dinamuzac - a small and modest, yet fully analogue, handmade, step by step recorded electronic composition. The main productions are analogue-digital hybrids that appear to divine the future from a rediscovered past... Supported by Anderson Noise, Berk Offset, Summer (Brendon Collins), Mauro Alpha, Timo Jahns, Sascha Koesch (Bleed - De:Bug), Alex Kork, Mentalic ...

Anderson Noise - downloading thanks
Berk Offset - dinamoes groovy sounds and beats on vinyl again, great!
Summer (Brendon Collins) - Fantastic release, will support Showshoe Rabbits in July chart, thanks :)
Mauro Alpha - will test snowshow rabbits
Timo Jahns - I really like Manifesto. The sounds remind me on the good old c64 days. Pretty cool! Snowshoe Rabbits is my fav. Like the drumming and the freaky second break.
Sascha Koesch (Bleed - De:Bug) - considering for review
Alex Kork - Funny tracks! Let the rabbits dance on your turntable ;)
Mentalic - Howdy! Excellent tunes my friend! 100% support!
Claude VonStroke - DL for VonStroke

http://soundcloud.com/dinamuzac/sets/di ... tion-vol-1
http://www.dinamoe.net/dinamuzac
http://www.dinamoe.net
Last edited by dinamoe on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: dinam004 - Dinamoe - Futurity Notion Vol. 1 - 24-08-2012

Post by stu »

Great stuff and nice artwork.
dinamoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dinamoe »

Futurity Notion Vol. 1 gets a review in German magazine DE:BUG 165 (09/2012):

Grandioses hymnisches Geklimper aus einfachsten Synths hat mich schon immer eiskalt erwischt. Das "Dinamuzac Manifesto" ist pure Fantasie, pure Illusion einer nie erreichbaren Zukunft völliger Klarheit. Und so kurz. Aber jeder der Tracks hier hat mit seinen verspielt verspulten Grooves, dem wobbelnden Grundgroove, dem lässigen Funk eines vetrackten minimalen Chicagosounds, der harschen knabbernd knisternden Kälte und dem smooth albern blinzelnden Wahn eine Ruffness, die man einfach vom ersten Moment an genießt. Ein Sound, den ich wirklich vermisst hatte. bleed
Macaw
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macaw »

In fact, these are really original tracks using some strange sounds, a welcome change.

Dinamuzac Manifesto sounds weird but very nice - which synths were used on this one?
dinamoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dinamoe »

Macaw wrote:[...] Dinamuzac Manifesto sounds weird but very nice - which synths were used on this one?
A modified, circuit-bent Casio PT-1 mini-keyboard was used for the melody. The chords/harmonic background was done with the one-button-chords of the Casio PT-20. A simple theremin (frequency-control only, no volume-control) was used for the fx-melody in the end. (A picture of the setup is already online on http://www.facebook.com/dinamuzac - added below.)
The whole piece was recorded en bloc instrument by instrument. Before playing/recording a score was written - maybe I will post this here too in the future.

...and thanks for your nice feedback!
Macaw
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macaw »

dinamoe wrote:A modified, circuit-bent Casio PT-1 mini-keyboard was used for the melody. The chords/harmonic background was done with the one-button-chords of the Casio PT-20. A simple theremin (frequency-control only, no volume-control) was used for the fx-melody in the end.
Thanks for that ! Now I know where the weirdness is coming from .... :D
dinamoe wrote:Before playing/recording a score was written - maybe I will post this here too in the future.
Please post the notes !
dinamoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dinamoe »

Macaw wrote:Please post the notes !
As requested, here's the score of Dinamuzac Manifesto: