(FOFLTD10) Schatrax - Mists

- wax
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: (FOFLTD10) Schatrax - Mists

Post by resolved »

i wouldn't say they're particularly rare, just no copies on discogs at the moment (which i hadn't realised)

the pressing of 'you don't act the same' on no 9 isn't great... and i just checked my copy of stamp collecting and it's managed to acquire a big scratch on that tune, so sign me up for a repress there ;)
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

resolved wrote:i wouldn't say they're particularly rare, just no copies on discogs at the moment (which i hadn't realised)
the pressing of 'you don't act the same' on no 9 isn't great... and i just checked my copy of stamp collecting and it's managed to acquire a big scratch on that tune, so sign me up for a repress there ;)
Now you're talking! :D
massive323
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by massive323 »

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words. This release has surpassed even our expectations, no.1 on Juno's overall sales chart, no.1 Decks.de buzz chart, sold out in the first week of release and now it looks like the repress we've just ordered is already sold out :)

We haven't any future plans for re-releasing any more Schatrax tunage but who knows.. we're always badgering Josh for his unreleased stuff so if we can unearth another worthy new track like 'Mists' we'd consider it. We're not so hot on just releasing stuff that's been out before without 'owt new on the package.

In regards to the sleeves - we'd LOVE to get decent sleeves as we are indeed using the the cheapest sleeves you can buy but every little bit extra money we spend on these things takes away from our top end. If it was still the good ol' black and white days of yore we'd break no sweat serving up every release in full colour picture sleeves but alas those days are no more. We'll look into it though

Anyhow.. up next we have our first ever artist LP.. got a CD version and everything! Could be sink or swim for us..
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Now repressed and back in stock @ Juno..

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/457170-0 ... arofflying
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

bought it last week. good stuff...
techno made me do it
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

deccard wrote:bought it last week. good stuff...
i agree, absolutely ace!!
eZe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eZe »

breton wrote:What a great record.

May i ask, do you plan on re-releasing "I Hold You Precious", "Restless Nights", "Overcome" & "You Don't Act The Same"? Especially "You Don't Act The Same"... Really want to have it on wax.

I would also like to say that i'd be glad to pay extra £1 or £2 for better sleeves (AND inner sleeves). Seriously, the ones you are using now are just ghetto.
Spent 50 quid on the stamp collecting LP before all the rereleases came out. Gutted. Still though, as a stand alone LP it is a thing of beauty.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »