[AMP002] Vlad Caia – Projections

- wax
jespermygind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [AMP002] Vlad Caia – Projections

Post by jespermygind »

Papa Bear wrote:Seriously, why on earth does one person need 2 copies of the same release, especially if it's a limited one?
If your wear out your record, then you dont have to spend 50+ euro buying it of some douchebag at Discogs.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

jespermygind wrote:
Papa Bear wrote:Seriously, why on earth does one person need 2 copies of the same release, especially if it's a limited one?
If your wear out your record, then you dont have to spend 50+ euro buying it of some douchebag at Discogs.
I very much doubt you'll buy 2 copies of this release. But the aforementioned douchebag will. One copy he'll keep for himself, while the other one he'll put up for sale with a price tag of 50+ euro.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

where do you guys see that this is 2 copies per customer?

besides that i doubt that this is gonna sell on discogs for 50+ .. the first amp doesn't sell for much either..
mro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mro »

roland wrote:where do you guys see that this is 2 copies per customer?
http://www.juno.co.uk/products/projecti ... 448044-01/

oh and btw...brilliant EP from Vlad :)
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

Papa Bear wrote:..they are almost as talented as Pedro in terms of the quality of their productions.. ..One thing i don't get though is why is it 2 copies per customer?..
i think they mean '2 copies maximum'..

about the Petre Ceausescu guy, i always had very mixed opinions.. two of his tracks are really really nice and thats it (IMHO!).. also that RA interview.. you can't fool all the people all the time. sorry for OT.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

it clearly says 1 per customer on the juno page... :roll:

i'll buy just like i bought the first one!
mro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mro »

b-ran wrote:it clearly says 1 per customer on the juno page... :roll:
NOW it says 1 per customer! i think they have updated the site today. a few hours ago it says definitely 2 per customer. whatever :)
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

s.k. wrote: about the Petre Ceausescu guy, i always had very mixed opinions.. two of his tracks are really really nice and thats it (IMHO!).. also that RA interview.. you can't fool all the people all the time. sorry for OT.
Can you elaborate on this? Dont know if i understood what you are trying to say. Petre Inpsirescu fooling people with his music? :shock: