Post by easy »

LIEBE*DETAIL 09
RELEASE DATE: 20.03.06

A - DENIS KARIMANI - INCUBATIO

http://www.wordandsound.net/play/playtr ... 5&track=a1

B - LEE JONES - WAX OFF

http://www.wordandsound.net/play/playtr ... 5&track=b1

INFO:

DENIS KARIMANI - INCUBATIO Although Hamburg’s Denis Karimani has already released an EP for Dial under his real name, he might best be known under his alias “Remute” (Areal/Trapez/Weave). As a member of Error Error he also released a track on Liebe*Detail (liebe002), as well as three 12?es on Italic. With “Incubatio” Karimani delivers a dark, swinging track. Developing it from a rolling groove in a very intuitive and spontaneous way, it clearly shows the experience Denis gained from uncountable live sets. Without falling back on obvious hooks, he manages perfectly to keep up the tension all the way through. LEE JONES - WAX OFF Lee Jones might not exactly be a newcomer, but his debut for Liebe*Detail is a premiere anyway. Now living in Berlin, the British producer has been active in a completely different musical field so far. As Hefner he has released music for the Inertia label, catering for the Downbeat and NuJazz crowd. He remixed a lot of this genre’s pioneers, 4Hero amongst many others. After he arrived in Berlin in 2002, he soon met the Djs Nick Höppner and Carsten Klemann, started the project My My and became its driving creative force. They have already released two Eps on Playhouse. “Wax Off” is Jones’ first ever release under his real name. Compared to My My’s more playful approach, he focuses on a more electronic and cleaner aesthetic here. He creates a psychedelic and dubby flow without sacrificing his crystal clear sound design.
gdmfsob
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gdmfsob »

very very goooood this EP :D
zounds come from us
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

impressive! i'm very surprised to hear hefner = lee jones. he's one of my fave downbeat producers!!

liebe detail on fire. evil record :twisted:
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

always nice to hear new tracks of Remute/Denis. great one... and its good that he pushs his own name Denis Karimani a little bit forward...
alland
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alland »

wow very nice! i love both sides!!!
a.
diefenwald
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by diefenwald »

great great great !!!!

but why is the homepage of Liebe Detail not up to date ???
easy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by easy »

mut-ein wrote:great great great !!!!

but why is the homepage of Liebe Detail not up to date ???
we are working on the new one. will be up soon (hope so...)..