[DINAMOEALBUM003] Dinamoe - AUTISM (Album CD)

- wax
dinamoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[DINAMOEALBUM003] Dinamoe - AUTISM (Album CD)

Post by dinamoe »

Dinamoe - AUTISM

"AUTISM" is the third full-length album by Dinamoe, marking the end of a trilogy that started with the actively sustaining debut album "Vigor" in May 2010, followed by the interminable in-depth work "Deeply Involved Necessity Acts Merely Observationally Enhanced" in September 2010. "AUTISM" is based on a highly personal long-term self-discovery by Rico Puestel, leading to copious and partially astonishing insights about the autistic traits of his personality by using early childhood-paintings and reflecting widespread memories. After experiencing past present and future tense within the first two albums, "AUTISM" treads unforeseen paths and provides the extensive and faithful scoring to this attritional progression of self-awareness.

The album will be available for purchasing digital (solely via Bandcamp) and on CD (exclusively at JPC and WOM), both starting 11/16/2010!

>>> Prelisten/Order via Bandcamp

Tracklist:
01. Manifesto
02. Cross-Linked Paradoxes
03. Holding Warmth
04. Ivy-Leaved Silence
05. Longing For Vicinity
06. Nevermind Your Lapse Of Reason
07. Thoughts, They Can't Defend
08. Who Brought Me Here?

All tracks written & produced by Rico Püstel

Feedbacks: (up to now)
Someone Else: i fucking love this guy.
Alec Troniq: Some wikked but powerful stuff here! "Cross-Linked Paradoxes" and "Thoughts, They Can't Defend" are my favs, the latter is great!
Mentalic: Howdy! ...It's Dinamoe, what else should I say?! My fav is "Cross-Linked Paradoxes". Support as always...
Alex Kork: Great album. Cross-Linked Paradoxes is my favourite, makes me crank the volume up.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

cant choose a fav ! cant get enought of dinamoe 8)
http://www.myspace.com/alexxwolfe

http://www.myspace.com/suigenerizrecords

IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FREE SONGS AND UPDATED NEWSLETTER FROM OUR RECORD LABEL, JUST GO TO OUR MYSPACE PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OR NEWSLETTER
dinamoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dinamoe »

alexx.wolfe wrote:cant choose a fav ! cant get enought of dinamoe 8)
back off, back off, alexx... ;-)

just a few hours until release! 8)
stu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stu »

Brilliant! So much fantastic music on these three albums....!! (-)