[Perlon] VA - Superlongevity Five

- wax
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Roy Koch wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:how can you not buy this one.. curious about the tobias track.. lovin' all of his stuff
Perlon is a great label for sure, and lot's of their releases are = CLASSICS, but, IMO, the last year or so there have been more and more so-so stuff coming out...
Cone on, Zip, Villalobos, Daniel Bell, Sammy Dee, San Proper, Cassy, Half Hawaii and other sick producers on 1 compilation. I agree with you on the fact that some releases have been less good, but this can impossibly fail :D
I'm not saying that this compilation won't be good, it probably will.
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

Thanks God, Perlon Rocks!
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:how can you not buy this one.. curious about the tobias track.. lovin' all of his stuff
Perlon is a great label for sure, and lot's of their releases are = CLASSICS, but, IMO, the last year or so there have been more and more so-so stuff coming out...
of course you're right.. you just can't release so much without something beeing so-so stuff.. imo earlier there also was a lot so-so stuff but the style was kind of new so mediocre tracks seemed to be fresh too..

also just because there was so much average stuff on perlon lately makes me more curious about this compilation.. hope they're gonna make it special as the other sl´s
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

roland wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
of course you're right.. you just can't release so much without something beeing so-so stuff.. imo earlier there also was a lot so-so stuff but the style was kind of new so mediocre tracks seemed to be fresh too..

also just because there was so much average stuff on perlon lately makes me more curious about this compilation.. hope they're gonna make it special as the other sl´s
Let's hope for that.
8)
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

HUGE!!! i wonder about the cost too!!!
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Looks good and probably will order this one. I wonder when is new ricardo album coming then? December 2010?
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

zzzzzssssamplesss!!!!!!!!!

superlongevity 1 is one of best perlons everrr

i agree with some opinions,

& i still want more zip, nikolai, melchior, baby ford, ricardo`s return!!

but what i reeeeeaally want is pantytec going back!!
elDice
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by elDice »

Thanks for the heads up Roy.

The volume and diversity put on this project is incredible.

Waiting to get perlonized!