[OKLTD004] V/A - The Dust Off Volume 3 - 16/08/2010

- wax
Off-key
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[OKLTD004] V/A - The Dust Off Volume 3 - 16/08/2010

Post by Off-key »

Hello everyone. Got a new rekkid coming out next week featuring some tracks from the archives. It's limited to 200 vinyl copies only, no digital release. I have a small amount of copies available from Discogs for £5.

Here's the blurb and stuff! Cheers….

Various Artists - The Dust Off Volume 3
Off-key Industries Ltd - OKLTD004
Release date - 16th August (Vinyl)
Distributed by Rubadub

Track Previews:
A1 - Matt O'Brien & Audiostatic - Sepia
B1 - Minor Planets - Constructor
B2 - Kimble - 3dub

This next limited release is the result of another rummage through the archives. As with the previous two volumes of The Dust Off, this delivers a variety of genres and moods covering deep house, bass heavy electro and electronica.

First up is 'Sepia', a collaboration between Matt O'Brien and Audiostatic, who deliver a low slung, head nodding, 120 bpm dubbed out house monster. Recorded over 8 years ago, this track has a timeless quality which makes it just as relevant today.

Minor Planets kick off the B side with skeletal electro of 'Constructor' - heavy sub bass underpins a clanking beat while muted reverberated melodies bubble up to the surface. Rounding off this EP is '3dub' by Kimble, a blissed out piece of ethereal lo-fi electronica.

Sepia has a great groove… and some slightly the parrish / moodyman touch. - Arne Weinberg (AW-Recordings)

Sepia sounds dope! Respect! -Don Williams (artless / Mojuba / Wandering)

Minor Planets track is a minor bomb ; ) - Kevin Gorman (Mikrowave)

Will play on my radio show. Thanks. - Laurent Garnier

Sepia!! thats the cut for me, will track the vinyl and play it out for sure, timeless groove!! - DJ MLZ (Pendle Coven / Modern Love)

Many thanks, a very great deep ep! my fave on this is the kimble track, love the whole atmosphere! - Len Faki (Ostgut Ton / Figure)

Thanks! Will play 'Sepia' out. Love 'Constructor' too. Nice all-around EP. - Santiago Salazar (historia y violencia)

great release.. all tracks are lush.. will play and chart it too :) - Mark Henning (Soma / Freude Am Tanzen)

Really nice collection. still my fav is the o´brien & audiostaic jam. really deep moving sound. - Franklin De Costa (Curle)

i love the record.so i love the label.big stuff. - Dario Zenker (Vakant)

I love all three tracks and will buy the vinyl. It is good to know, that some guys keep the quality high in these times!!! Tobias Becker (Platzhirsch)

nice one, really into Sepia and Constructor. cerebral & dark :-) - Franco Cangelli (Mowar / Nowar)

Lovely stuff - will probably get most use out of Sepia but love the textures in the whole ep. - Dave Martin (Migrant)

cheers for this. Liked it much more than the last set of files. Especially the chilled first track.- Max Duley (Arcane / Arcart)

really good stuff and a more than welcome sign of individuality in these times... - Andre Crom (Off Recordings)

Awesome! All tracks. Tnx man! - Fader (Curle)

Stellar deep grooves! - Dave Turov (CSM)

finally an interesting release!! like all tracks - Rossella (Cyclical Tracks)

Charted Sepia - Andrew Duke (Cognition Audioworks)

http://www.offkeyindustries.com
http://www.myspace.com/offkeyindustries
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Off-key-I ... 6957205779
http://twitter.com/OffkeyInd
Off-key
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Off-key »

I've uploaded full length, high quality versions onto Soundcloud. Please excuse the intermittent bleep sounds added to the tracks - this has been done to prevent mp3's from being illegally distributed before the vinyl sells out. The side a track, 'Sepia' can also be heard on the spanking new podcast from To The Bone (thanks!)

Looks like the release has been delayed a bit, should be hitting the shops late this week / early next week.
Off-key
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Off-key »

Now in the following online shops. This is limited to 200 vinyl copies only, there will be no digital release - so if you like the sound of it, don't sleep!

UK:
Rubadub
Chemical Records
Juno
Red Eye Records

Germany:
Hardwax
Decks
Underground Solution
DJ Shop
Vinyl 24
Deejay
DJ Recordshop

Netherlands:
Clone

Belgium:
K Records

Russia:
Vinyl 4U

Czech Republic:
OKMarkt
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

Awesome record !

A must have for all those who are in fond of Ben Klock, Horizontal Ground or Frozen border kind of sound.
Kimble - 3dub is a damn hot ambiant track.

Can't wait to hear more from you guys.

Cheers