new bearback album coming up soon !! check it out

- wax
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

new bearback album coming up soon !! check it out

Post by jay haze »

hey guys , please check out the website of bearback for some audio files of the new album . i think you guys will really like some of the tunes on this album. we did a double 12" for the club and a cd version which is more minimal hip hop . both cd and vinyl version are different albums , so it is in fact 2 albums :shock:

here is the link , would love to get some feedback on the site. much love to you guys here !

www.bearbackparty.com

this album is recieving some great responce and already recieved album of the month in groove magazine . ---- give us some thoughts....
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

minimal hip hop...that's some dope stuff man!

props.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Pompelmoessap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Pompelmoessap »

Minimal hip-hop are always Very good vibes, I await impatiently the 12"... THX for that Jay ... ;)

---> www.bearbackparty.com is under construction ??? where can listen? Thankssssss
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

The track included on the Groove CD is great fucked up stuff...
mcs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mcs »

patrick bateman wrote:The track included on the Groove CD is great fucked up stuff...
that's what i thought, when i heard it yesterday for the first time, bearback, antonelli and bartz, all good.
andy_matter
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by andy_matter »

I loved the Bearback EPs, especially the tracks Deep Space Galaxy Mama, Intergalactic Panic and Bearback Party.

I've had one listen to both new albums - sounds great. Neighbour Part 1 is the track that really stood out for me.

Having the release across different formats seems odd - I can understand only doing the dance album on vinyl but why not a double CD with both albums (and throw in Intergalactic Panic why you are at it ;) )?

Is Lil Dirty Ghetto Bastard for real or is he an alter ego of you or Samim?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

mcs wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:The track included on the Groove CD is great fucked up stuff...
that's what i thought, when i heard it yesterday for the first time, bearback, antonelli and bartz, all good.
yeah, I was pretty surprised with the Richard Bartz track, which I found rather cool and good... !
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

bearback format

Post by jay haze »

the bearback album was formatted this way on purpose. it was for a better marketing plan , and i thought about this long and hard. almost every record label we have talked to about this project has commended us on this idea of releasing 2 different albums on different formats , but being the same album . right now it is time to start doing things differently , i am just extremely bored with the normal way of doing things in the moment. i thank you for the positive comments regarding this release °! hope there is more to come.
AND HELL YEAH LIL DIRRTY IS FOR REAL :shock: :shock: :shock:
thanks for all the love on mnml.nl !!!!!!