Title: Remember
Label: CADENZA
Format: 12"
Nation: DE

Tracklist:

Image Everybody I Got Him (2009 mix)
Image 1992

Supported by:
Tiefshwarz, Anja Schneider, Anthony Collins, DJ Sneak, Dubfire, DJulz, Jamie Jones, Jimpster, Josh Wink, Laurent Garnier, Martinez, Mathias Kaden, Matthias Tanzmann, Miguel Toro, Radioslave, Pete Tong, Robert Dietz, Ryan Elliott, Salvatore Freda, Sascha Dive, Sebo K, Seth Troxler, Steve Bug, Tobi Neumann...
Prelisten:
:arrow: Click here for Audio Samples

ImageShare on Facebook
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

One of the worst release from the label.
Even the cover arts are becoming average.

Cadenza is going prehistoric, as the sleeve.
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

agreed, the sleeve is not very cool this time around. I wouldn't say it's a bad release. In fact, they're really cool house tracks that deserve a re-release, but I think Luciano is going a bit far with the house thing. I think that slagging Cadenza is kind of pointless. Luciano said that the only reason they even started Cadenza was so he could release Orange Mistake. They had no vision or plan outside of that, so it makes sense that they're flying off the cuff. Sorry if that sounds rational.
fugazi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

jajaja :lol:
A-Dreamer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by A-Dreamer »

but he hit it off with the stuff after orange mistake, then he went sower. what happened ? he out of mojo ?
mindful matters
soundcloud.com/son-der
wookie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wookie »

A-Dreamer wrote:but he hit it off with the stuff after orange mistake, then he went sower. what happened ? he out of mojo ?
IBIZA that's what happen ;)
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

i actually like all the releases, just dont get why they did the ral .... tribute was nice, gavin herlihy release was quite nice, this one is cool except for the 2009 mix of everbody i got him was out on beatport for a couple of months and it was absolutely weird to press. i like 1992 a lot though ... also the el device was also a quite sick ep... ernesto ferreya also... cmon people there has been some cool stuff , stop makin it all bad. if all those releases would have been on another imprint, people what go really mad about it i guess....

and leave the guy go party on ibiza, there is no fuckin problem about it... its his god damn job... hes not forced to stay in the limits of your definition of a wicked undaground tight dude.
K0$+3k
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by K0$+3k »

junger wrote:i actually like all the releases, just dont get why they did the ral .... tribute was nice, gavin herlihy release was quite nice, this one is cool except for the 2009 mix of everbody i got him was out on beatport for a couple of months and it was absolutely weird to press. i like 1992 a lot though ... also the el device was also a quite sick ep... ernesto ferreya also... cmon people there has been some cool stuff , stop makin it all bad. if all those releases would have been on another imprint, people what go really mad about it i guess....

and leave the guy go party on ibiza, there is no fuckin problem about it... its his god damn job... hes not forced to stay in the limits of your definition of a wicked undaground tight dude.

Sorry,just a coupling ;)