[ESPERANZA 14] Jorge Savoretti - Basics EP (Seuil remix)

- wax
Jose Cabrera
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jose Cabrera »

We welcome again one of the Esperanza usual suspects, hailing from Rosario (Argentina) as we all know, Jorge has been developing his sound for quite some years already and now he comes up with this magic masterpiece of work. A1 (Basics) is the most straight-forward track on the record. Oldschool flavour with a great groove and an acid kind bassline hook that will blow every dancefloor from Melbourne to Berlin. In the inside cut Seuil brings a deep tinged remix of that track, reminding us a little bit to some Perlon stuff but of course with his usual flavour, groovey and deep. Quartz is the track that takes over the full side of this EP. Long and deep, this song is just perfect for the openings or to slow down on the peak hours of the set. Chords, percussion and its melancholic and summerish feeling makes it perfect for the start of the summer!

Robert Dietz: Seuil remix for me!!!
Dan Drastic: all 3 tracks are different and great. play it!!
Alland Byallo: Fun stuff! Will see rotation for sure. I love the Seuil remix and Quartz.
Federico Molinari: Nice Ep.
Raresh: all 3 tracks are solid...gonna play it! Thanks for sending.
Someone else: I really like this release.
SIS: Nice tune quartz
Dario Zenker: nice record. all tracks are cool. Quartz is my fav. Deep!
Vincent Lemieux: Good job on this new release and a solid remix by Seuil.
Boris Werner: love the basic track, the name says it all ;) also seuils work is like we can expect: deep but still with a funky drive....
Troy Pierce: Both basics are cool. original and the remix rocks. Back to basics i guess.
Nick Curly: Quartz is the one for me.
Varoslav: Really nice and interesting music. my fav is quartz...Ill play also seuils remix thanx.
Tim Green: Brilliant release as ever from Esperanza! Love Seuil..s remix the most. Great low end! def support this thanks.
Sonja Moonear: Really like the suil remix, very clean and functional but my fav goes for the original version. straight to the point on a good flow.
Technasia: Seuil remix is fav.
Alex Kid: Surely effective on a dancefloor. Seuil remix is my fav. Quartz is nice for warming up.
Chateau flight: Quartz is the one i will play out.
Franco Cinelli: Really cool Jorsha, super solid record. play it!
Franco Cangelli: Quartz is the one here for me. Nice deep vibe here.

SAMPLES: http://www.lessizmore.com/blog/?p=369
donet
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by donet »

Is this coming out on digital?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

i like all 3 tracks.. ordered it weeks ago..
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

digital release date: 03 aug 2009 :)