Post by kexie »

i think the comments are on 8 pages cuz shes a girl..ups,9 now :lol:
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
pauliz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pauliz »

harold_f wrote: so comments that are not praising this are deemed " unrespectful" ???

You seem to be taking things a bit to personal. Perhaps you are margarets acquaintance, friend, family or whatever it may be but most of the comments are regarding the content of the material and not margaret's character. She could be a model citizen or whatever you like , If I dont like what I'm hearing, I simply dont like it .
mmm, u should review what u´ve wrote, you´r the one taking it personally, most of us are luckily living in freedom, i believe expressing a taste is certainly an opinion, not an absolute truth, my idea of this forum is sharing and respecting other´s thoughts and opinions, not like making a war just because someone thinks different or in the opposite way, and i wasnt referring only about margaret more in general, some of ur answers and not only yours, were a bit aggresive, i didn´t like that, and im free to write it, besides that, the intention i tried to include in my answer, is that i respect artists with a trayectory that have worked in the scene for a while & professionally....
and, if you feel the necessity of re-answering this pacific answer i made just by common sense, maybe you´re becoming too criticholic ..or watching too many violence on tv...peace out!
CandyPollard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by CandyPollard »

I've bought this one and totally love every minte of it :D
dzan
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dzan »

*double*
Last edited by dzan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dzan
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dzan »

Well done you...
Funkhunt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Funkhunt »

you people need to spend more time away from the net :)
Really, some stuff discussed here is just unbelivable. I enjoy reading the comments on records here cause there's always so many diferent opinions....and that is always intriging for me.
Its a mistery for me to see people calling bombs to music that to my ears is just a waste of vinyl, but thats how the game is.
Our background defines our understanding of music, and thats what make us separate the 80% of crap music that comes out from the 20% of valuable records.
Anyone can discuss if you like or dont like a record, but only a few can disccuss if its good or not.
I quite like this record, although its not my cup of tea :)
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

dzan wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:Exactly... If you can decide you like it from them small clips you can also decide you dont.
i would say nor. really.

seriously, from one's own experience, it's mostly so, that i (and i think all other djs who don't have the possibility to listen for each one track before maybe buying it) really can't decide if a track based on a (short) sample is good or bad, not at all!

to be honest, as recently as i mix new bought tracks i acutally know if i really like it or even if i'm enjoying it while mixing.

so, you really can't constitute a 100% pure opinion if you're going to like it truly.
yes often dissapoints or surprises after buying, but many many times doesnt refer to the fckin sample! this one 100 % needs to be heard all over again and again!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

pauliz wrote:
harold_f wrote: so comments that are not praising this are deemed " unrespectful" ???

You seem to be taking things a bit to personal. Perhaps you are margarets acquaintance, friend, family or whatever it may be but most of the comments are regarding the content of the material and not margaret's character. She could be a model citizen or whatever you like , If I dont like what I'm hearing, I simply dont like it .
mmm, u should review what u´ve wrote, you´r the one taking it personally, most of us are luckily living in freedom, i believe expressing a taste is certainly an opinion, not an absolute truth, my idea of this forum is sharing and respecting other´s thoughts and opinions, not like making a war just because someone thinks different or in the opposite way, and i wasnt referring only about margaret more in general, some of ur answers and not only yours, were a bit aggresive, i didn´t like that, and im free to write it, besides that, the intention i tried to include in my answer, is that i respect artists with a trayectory that have worked in the scene for a while & professionally....
and, if you feel the necessity of re-answering this pacific answer i made just by common sense, maybe you´re becoming too criticholic ..or watching too many violence on tv...peace out!
I met Harold while touring and he's one of the friendliest guy I met. He's just direct and bluntfully honest which, on the interwebs, might sound aggresive. He's not at all.